Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

well, here goes

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
whitewavedarling

well, here goes  Reply with quote  

Me? I'm a short 23 year old strange poet girl with bright red hair (blue in the winter) who started out as a marine biology major, switched to English when i started tutoring and writing, and i'm now getting my MA at Clemson. I've recently decided to look for an mfa school too since the writing bug is unshakable and i'd love a few years to teach and write. and, insanely, clemson's decided to let me teach freshmen next year! terrifying. other than that? i'm an assistant to Keith Morris--a novelist/short story writer--whose books (along with Chris Moore's and, occasionally, Dostoevsky or James Hall or Jhumpa Lahiri) i push on friends and acquaintances shamelessly. my kitten is named rj, my car carrie lynn, and my plant isaiah. oh, and i work tech in a theater, and meow when i'm nervous. enough already?

Post Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sara Leigh

Welcome. It's nice to have you join our little group, which is growing almost daily. Too bad Suetu isn't around these days. She shares a lot of your interests - marine biology, books of course, and theater tech. Not that I want to make you nervous or anything, but I'd love to hear a meow!

Post Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
whitewavedarling

meow...  Reply with quote  

Hey Sara Smile nice to meet you. Truthfully, I'm meowing a lot more recently. People down here don't think it's strange at all like they did at my last school. We're in the town of the Clemson Tigers, and everyone just takes it for school spirit lol.

Post Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: