Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> So You Wanna Be a Writer?

Hello All

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NodakFiddler

Hello All  Reply with quote  

Hi I'm new here. I've been lurking around here for a coupla weeks and thought I'd say hi. I should be writing but lately I've become a professional procrastinator. Currently working on a novel that's in it's first draft stage. Just wanted to introduce myself and I'm sure I'll be posting with questions and snooping around for advice!
Have a fabulous day!

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:49 am   View user's profile Send private message
deb

Fiddlesticks! Procrastination is an artform here! Look at the number of posts made by people "at work" on this board. We expect you to get naked, stack the books, and begin posting in earnest. We do not expect you to get real work done! Oh and....hi Smile

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:54 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Regina

lol Well said deb, and welcome!

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:48 am   View user's profile Send private message
jaandlu

NodakFiddler,

Just to make it clear, we are not responsible for any advise you may or may not choose to take. With that said pie and pudding are free if you can find it. Make sure you have read the rules. Your stack of books should be limited to Chris Moore. If your present collection is not high enough, you need to buy more Moore. This may result in duplicate books but this is acceptable as having many “loaners” on hand is always a good idea. Please feel free to post frequently and with reckless abandon as this annoys deb.

We have a couple of chain stories around here, if you come across the unfinished ones please add to them. Don’t forget to add some stuff to fan fiction. Our collection is still growing and we need all the submissions we can get. I must say over all though it is shaping up to be quite a nice library of fiction.

Don’t confuse any of Paul R’s posts with real news. He’s just joking.

Welcome!

Ja

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
NodakFiddler

Thanks guys! Don't worry Jaandlu- my stack of books is pretty much limited to Moore, with a little Hiassen and Dorsey thrown into the mix. Every now and then I have a duplicate Moore title, but my bastard friends aren't good about returning anything!

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:21 am   View user's profile Send private message
zevon

NodakFiddler wrote:
Thanks guys! Don't worry Jaandlu- my stack of books is pretty much limited to Moore, with a little Hiassen and Dorsey thrown into the mix. Every now and then I have a duplicate Moore title, but my bastard friends aren't good about returning anything!

Excuse me, we were led to believe that pie would be served...

Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sgt_steve

zevon wrote:
[Excuse me, we were led to believe that pie would be served...
Only when deserved. Get postin', bwah!

Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DanSRose

Nudity and pie. What makes the world (our world anyway) go 'round.

Adventures!

Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
zevon

DanSRose wrote:
Nudity and pie. What makes the world (our world anyway) go 'round.

Pie is good.
So is nudity.
Perhaps we need a thread of ladies sitting nude on a pile o' Chris books eating pie?
Whip cream is a fave too, I buy it at Costco in a 4Pac.

Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zevon

sgt_steve wrote:
zevon wrote:
[Excuse me, we were led to believe that pie would be served...
Only when deserved. Get postin', bwah!

So, I would be correct in assuming there is no pie?

Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message
y

You can have all the pie you want after your strip search.

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:42 am   View user's profile Send private message
zevon

y wrote:
You can have all the pie you want after your strip search.

Shocked
Could you trim your nails please?
And make it pumpkin.
Hot.
With lotsa whip cream!

Post Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: