Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

You Guys Rock!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tubby Toledo Chic

Razz Pie! Pie! Do I smell pie!!!!! Hey, winner dude, make mine a Pumpkin please, since you said you'd buy us all that sugar infested goodiness!!!!!

Hey, congrats, man. YOU DESERVED IT!!!!!!!!!

I just finished Bloodsucking Fiends for the third time. Man, You Suck! I can't wait for it to come out! Heeheeheeeheee. Wink Very Happy

Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Catch42

Holy crap A.G.! After the general negative attitude that everyone around here had lately towards the chances of winning, this came as somewhat of a shock! I'm so happy for you and glad to have spread the word to others and done my part voting (quite a few times, I might add! Wink)
Damn, ya' dethroned the King! No one deseves it more than you. I'm proud to be counted amongst your close-nit circle of fans. We love ya', guy! You gonna be HUGE, man....just make sure you remember us little people!
CONGRATS!
(now where's my pie?!)

Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Klari

WOW!!! I totally thought we were screwed when I found out the voting was electronic. But thatís okay, no receipts means they couldnít keep me from voting early and often.

Tal, you can send a couple of those geeks to my house to get my DSL back up and running. And maybe build me a website for my jewelry.

ďOf course you won, you make reading fun.Ē
And I donít have to tell you but youíre the only one.

Yoooou, you make readiní fun.

Oh dear, Fleetwood Mac flashback.

Yahoo!!! You whupped that smug, four-eyed little geekís butt. Woo-hoo!!!! I can just see Chris when a rooster wanders into his yard and starts crowing while heís trying to write. Iím picturing Chris sticking his head out the window, pointing his paintball gun at the bird and shouting,ĒDonít you know whose writing youíre disturbing? Iím the guy who beat Stephen King!! Now eat paint you little bastard!!Ē

Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

Hooray! All our ballot stuffing paid off. Another blurb for the new book jacket!

Congratulations again man.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
meoohmy

Anything for you!  Reply with quote  

I campaigned for you to everyone I ever saw read a book! You deserved it. Kiss Kiss - we luv ya' Chris!

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."
- Catherine Aird

Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tal

gracie wrote:

well, now that you mention it, I wouldn't mind being teacher of the year. I'd get to park within walking distance of the actual school. we could match the geeks up with the Sweet Potato Queens that I lit a match under and conquer the world!

Okay I sent 35 of them and the 500 monkeys with wordprocessors via UPS to you. The geeks eat bananas and the monkeys eat pizza and mountain dew. Oh wait that might be wrong. Oh and some of the geeks like to fling poo at the monkeys so be careful.

Klari wrote:

Tal, you can send a couple of those geeks to my house to get my DSL back up and running. And maybe build me a website for my jewelry.

15 geeks mailed to Klari to fix her DSL. I might be able to help you build a website for your jewelry. Smile

Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
kimcookie

AG straight up OWNED the Q. Awards  Reply with quote  

gracie wrote:
But Tal, how are 500 monkeys and 35 geeks going to get me the coveted Teacher of the Year award?

Most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them and normal students, so it wouldn't be that hard to rig the vote.
Oh, and YAY AG! woot and awesome and totally rad and so on. I'm doing a little dance of joy as I type.
As much as I love Stevey King, I'll have to be a biased scamp and agree with everyone here who points out that you completely deserved the award.

Post Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:14 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sean

I'd be lying if I said that I knew you'd win. I winced when I saw who you were up against. That just makes it all the sweeter though. Congratulations!

http://manly-but-bookish.blogspot.com/

Post Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message
gadzooks

Congratulations to both of us--you on your win, me on voting for something that actually won!

(yeah, I know you don't know me--I'm really just here for the free pie!)

Post Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message
oatmeal

YOU THE MAN CHRIS!!!
Congrats to ya man!

Post Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:44 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: