Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Jane Hanson is NOT a crack whore.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chris
Site Admin

We must not be too hard on J for defending the honor of his newswoman. I, myself, have now watched four episodes of Threshold, and it gets more dismal and more dismal, yet there is Carla Guigino, looking so, so, watchable, and I say, "It could get better. They don't necessarily have to cancel every series she's in. The sixth one could be the one."

It's not logical. It's not justified, Yet there I sit, waching Charles Dutton hitting one note again and again, Bret Spiner so wooden he makes Commander Data look like Richard Burton in Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf, and Peter Dinklage trying to act his ass off with material that's as weak as water. But big-eyed Carla needs my loyalty.

Of course Carla does not look like a coke whore, except in Sin City, where, frankly, she was acting with Micky Rourke, which would pretty much make Mother Teresa look like a coke whore.

Still, I understand.

Post Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:11 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
conspiracies unlimited

I'll stand by the coke whore... I know what its like to need a fix... Every morning I get the shakes... Its been 6 days since my last zinger & coke breakfast... it hurts... it really hurts... and some dip-wad jammed a torn-up doller in the vending machine, and the vending machine guy won't be here until the afternoon...

I'ld bang my head on the underside of a table for a for a fix, right about now...

So please, give the not-a-coke-whore a break... she can't help herself...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:38 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: