Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Been lurking...

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pc2207

Been lurking...  Reply with quote  

...decided to be brave and dip a toe in here. This place never fails to make me laugh so here goes.

Of course, I love CM's books, have to say that Lamb is my favorite so far (haven't got to Love Nun or Fluke yet, but I will!). I'm 33 (gak! when did that happen?), and am a mild-mannered office worker by day, internet addict by night. OK, I bring my internet addiction with me to work too Embarassed But it keeps me sane, sort of.

Oh, and I love pie... Indifferent on pudding, but the cannons sound good!

Looking forward to hanging out here "officially"!

Post Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Goudron

Welcome pc2207. Lose your clothes and seat your butt on a stack of books. I suggest posting in that "getting to know you" survey, because if you just add a symbol to your name, then it'd make a great secure password. What I'm trying to say is, if you offered to flash your boobs, we couldn't tell from your name if we should be excited, disgusted, or strangely enticed.

Some people will pretend they're interested in your background and experiences, but Tal is really just interested in boobies. Laughing

Post Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ginjg

Welcome pc2207. You have read the rules?

Strip search is quite backup for now but all the rules apply, no matter what. Hmm, if Hilary and Goudron don't get a move on the breaking the Strip search backlog, it looks as though, sometime around spring, all the noobies are going to have to strip search each other as a group.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
chris
Site Admin

welcome, PC.

Post Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
y

Yes, yes...what they all said - welcome and all that crap. Please see Q for your share of MREs while you wait for your strip search. Puddin & pie after you've been searched. You're not allergic to latex are you?

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:37 am   View user's profile Send private message
pc2207

Goudron wrote:
Welcome pc2207. Lose your clothes and seat your butt on a stack of books. I suggest posting in that "getting to know you" survey, because if you just add a symbol to your name, then it'd make a great secure password. What I'm trying to say is, if you offered to flash your boobs, we couldn't tell from your name if we should be excited, disgusted, or strangely enticed.

Some people will pretend they're interested in your background and experiences, but Tal is really just interested in boobies. Laughing

Ha, I've used this login at other web sites and nobody's ever suggested it as a secure password OR complained that they don't know whether me flashing them would be exciting, disgusting, or enticing... I knew there was a reason I liked this place!!

I've added my name to my signature block, and I'll tell you, they're old boobies, so it would probably just be icky. Oh and I did the survey, so you'll all know all kinds of weird details about me...

Post Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:31 am   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Oh please do fuck off, you wanker.

I don't mean that personally, it's the new board greeting (or it would be if I had my way). I want you to know that typing this is incredibly painful after cutting my finger the other day; feel grateful.

Now, my investigations have led me to believe that you are residing in canadia. If this is the case, I strongly urge you to hide this detail from CU.

Welcome to the board. I feel a little like a flight attendant saying that. You know, the way they welcome you to somewhere that they only just got to themselves. It isn't my board to welcome you, so I guess this is more of a hi.

I ramble sometimes (but I think I hide it well).

Ok, have fun. Smile

Post Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:07 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lisa

Is it warm enough?

Post Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:02 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Goudron

I guess I get the strip search duties here (that was my ulterior motive in outing your gender). Do you prefer latex or nitrile gloves? Oh, and it doesn't matter how old they are, boobies are boobies Twisted Evil

Post Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Naked and Famous

Hi PC2207--Nice to meet you and welcome aboard! I was reading your getting to know you survey and it looks like we are going to be living on the same islands in the near future. Don't worry about the earthquake though because it isn't an earthquake that is going to destroy the area, it is Mt. Baker!!! It is going to blow up any time now, run for your life!!!! (At least that is the rumor I've heard for the last 40 years.)

Post Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Sara Leigh

Welcome to the Boardello, pc2207. All my usual admonishments have been stolen and used by others. Evil or Very Mad So I'll just welcome you to the compound. Don't be alarmed. We're all fairly harmless. Unless, of course, you don't follow the rules to the letter. Twisted Evil

Post Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Goudron

Sara Leigh wrote:
Welcome to the Boardello, pc2207. All my usual admonishments have been stolen and used by others. Evil or Very Mad So I'll just welcome you to the compound. Don't be alarmed. We're all fairly harmless. Unless, of course, you don't follow the rules to the letter. Twisted Evil

We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

Sorry, next time I'll preface any newbie greetings with "In the name of Sara Leigh..."

Post Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

Goudron wrote:
We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

Sorry, next time I'll preface any newbie greetings with "In the name of Sara Leigh..."

* whip crack *

That's better.

Post Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: