Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

How dodgy are you?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
conspiracies unlimited

Crooked
Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 74 Potential fine: £9500

and i didn't imbelish or downplay anything... that sux...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Paul R

Scoundrel
More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 37 Potential fine: £7000

Post Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chuin

Risky...  Reply with quote  

I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 74 Potential fine: £7500

And here I am a copper and all...who'da thunk?

Post Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:44 am   
PastorCyn

In the clear
You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £2000

Although, I think the fine is actually related to the drawing on the girl's bathroom stalls in 2nd grade. Does that still count? I did repaint them.

Cyn"repaint! repaint! then go and sin no more"thia

Post Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message
deb

go forth and cyn no more? this isn't a clever attempt to escape the board already is it? don't do it!

Post Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Blarg

Dodgy
Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 96.5 Potential fine: £2000

Ok, 96.5 yrs? I'm 21, geesh. *Stops downloading commercial music, drawing murals in public bathrooms, masturbating in indonesia*

Post Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:54 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PastorCyn

deb wrote:
go forth and cyn no more? this isn't a clever attempt to escape the board already is it? don't do it!

What? When there are so many people here to raise me to the level of "dodgy?" Why would I give that up? Laughing

Cyn"and corruption go hand in hand"thia

Post Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:05 am   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 12.5 Potential fine: £2000

@_@ yeah.,....I get thrown in jail for masturbating.,.. oooooooooooooooooook yeah anyways..... adn for fishing on sundys.

Post Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:36 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

ok i redid it...

Dodgy

Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 12.5 Potential fine: £2000

wait wait wait,,,,,since when am I a geezer?

Post Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: