Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Screen Names
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kjs237

Screen Name Origin  Reply with quote  

Compared to all of you guys my screen name origins are so mundane that it's pathetic. the Kjs part is my initials. (K is for Kathryn, by the way) And 237 is the combination of the lock on my bike.

Which I never ride.

Because I'm lazy.

Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
smartnfunnyfem

Location: West Chicago, IL (about 35 miles west of Chicago to be precise)
OK, you people are all freaks!  Reply with quote  

Piratey, political, ninja, bookreading freaks. My kind of people!
Uh, my nic here is two adjectives with an "N" between - boring.
My old nic on the other board was princesswormfood - which is a much more freakish nic and has a better story to it.
I used to work with 13 designers when I was project coordinator at Racing Champions. All male, all about 10-15 years younger than me. I became the mom and they were my "boys". My real name is Diana. They always called me "Princess Di". When the REAL Princess died it was a Sunday, so the topic of her death was quite fresh when I came in to work the next morning. Chris, one of my favorite "boys" sadly told me that "the princess was worm food now" and glumly walked off. Later on he perked up when he realized that would make the perfect screen name for me. He made me open up an AOL account that day and claim that screen name "before anyone else got it". Confused So not only do I have a freakish story for that nic, but I also know the date I started conversing online. I changed it to smartnfunny a few years ago when I switched from AOL to MSN because people were often offended by the old nic, thinking I was being disrespectful to her memory. And it's kinda gross. And I prefer to be thought "smart" than thought a "princess". But then again, I am a freak.

Post Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: