Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Red is out for a while

how shall I kill him?
slip the foxglove he planted into his tea and serve it to him (or in coffee)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
katana and pull a kill bill on him
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
jsut go see Jesus, he knows what to do....
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
go get knocked up and have a night full of sex
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
call the hackers and destroy both of his laptops and his desktop....
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
*shrugs and walks off to go smoke adn read a CM book*
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 13

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world
Red is out for a while  Reply with quote  

yes.....its official, I might not be on for a while, my dad and I are at point whrere its a turmoil and I'm about to buy a katana. I have 2 whips adn some chains, and am pmsing like mad, should he come any closer to me, he will feel my wrath as I am in pain. so till then farewell for now, Red loves you all especially, KEn, AG, Lisa M, FFPF and that person who told me to strip and sit on the books nekkid while posting. I will sneak on to his comp and try to contact some hackers friends to see if they can teach him a lesson Twisted Evil (yes I am serious) also when I start to not come home late at night....we'll see whos scared and who isnt.....I happen to have a Biff fan friend NAmed...... JESUS!! he looks like josh nad I'm sure he appeared on some challah somewhwere. he will let me stay at his place for a day or two. I jsut need to call him. I will refuse and tell him to give into my demands, if he doesnt then I'll say ok I'll call every hacker I know and your company will go down the drain. (yes I am relly pissed.)

Post Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deb

I'm not sure whether to take this seriously or laugh as you vent. I'd like to try both.

First, get a grip. It is the rite of passage that teens fight with their parents/step-parents/adult figures living in their home imposing their will upon said child. That's what happens. Reaction is never going to help. Response is the cool, collected, thoughtful action taken after consideration of the situation. I have yet to meet a teen who reacted angrily where the result went well for them. I've also yet to meet a teen who, once they ran away, really enjoyed that choice.

In this day and age where people actually DO the things you've listed above to get back at someone, I can't find the humor in it. I know that might sound like I have no sense of humor, but so be it. It's not funny, RedOrca. It's not funny to make these statements, no matter what happened in the situation that caused you to get angry.

Response, not reaction.

Post Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:03 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lara

Red, think of the future. If you destroy his business... there goes your inheritence. Don't fuck with the man's business.

And that whole "on your own" thing will come 'round fairly soon and you will enjoy it and about twenty years from now you will appreciate what you had but you still wouldn't sell your soul to have it back.

I really don't have any advice. Except for the whole hacking his business thing. Do NOT do it. That is separate from your personal business.

*edit* and don't hack him up, either. And what deb said.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286305849

Last edited by Lara on Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
skunk johnson

d&l  Reply with quote  

Red, I got no idea what yer on about, but whatever it is these here two ladies between 'em probably done about every mischief known to man at one time or another. Shocked So listen up and good luck. Wink

Post Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:00 am   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

Poor Orca.

Post Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

inheritance? PFFF he let my brother do as he pleased and spoon fed him money. he still does. My brother is the favorite of the family. I am forced to walk to work everyday and I'm only eating one meal a day. oh well..... thats college for you. ugh.. anyways I need to finish an essay and get some sleep. when this comp is moved I'll try to sneak a conbversation at school, but that will be hard to do.

Post Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
conspiracies unlimited

hey chill... remember the Melendes Brothers??? The jury hung their asses... Now they are Cell Block Bitches!!!

Look, I hate my folks... they suck ass... I don't know how old you are, but think about it this way... X # of yrs until you are of legal age and can say kiss my ass I'm moving the fuck out... or 20 to life being some Cell Block H play thing... yeah, sure, its all hot and sexy when Sybil Danning gets all Jail-house lezy, but I'm thinking lock down with some big smell lady with bad attitude and a fist full of crisco ain't so hot...

Take a deep breath, think about pretty ponies and unicorns and rainbows... and go get like a calendar and start counting the days to freedom... That's what I did... and now my folks are both divorced, living day to day wondering why I don't return their calls...

Life's a bitch and I wouldn't piss on them if their leg was on fire... give it time, if it don't blow over, get a mason jar, fill it with pee, wrap a bow around it, give it to the old man, and tell him, should his leg catch on fire, don't bother asking for help...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message
chris
Site Admin

All that said, Deb really doesn't have a sense of humor. Smile

Post Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
deb

Yeah, I get that from an author website I visit. I really should branch out.

Post Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jaandlu

chris wrote:
All that said, Deb really doesn't have a sense of humor. Smile

Chris never lie's Red. Listen to him.

Oh yeah, and listen to deb too, because she's right. Not funny, but right in this case. Let it go.

Post Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Kilgore

That is fucked up and people think I am nuts for having a split personality. I recommend eating some chocolate. It is a natural antidepressant and the only side effect is a visit to the dentist which you can avoid with Advil and brushing your teeth after eating it and it is certainly better than being some nutter in prison wondering why everyone asks you to keep picking up the dropped bars of soap.

Everyone has these thoughts but not everyone goes through with them. Take a deep breath and relax. At least you donít live in Kansas or Canada. Just keep thinking it could always be worse so why worry.

Kilgore
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.

-KV

Post Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Hillary

I hated my mother until I moved out. Then I got a job, met the real world, realized it sucked, and had a whole new appreciation for her.

Now? Years later? We're VERY close.

Sure, that's not everyone' situation, but being pissed off and malcious is - in my estimation - a lot of wasted energy. Being pissed off and dignified in your rage, now that's something you can look back on and never regret.

Think on it.

Angst blows.

Post Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:32 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DanSRose

You should bring him here....

One of us! One of us! Gooble Gobble! Gooble Gobble! One of us! One of us! Gooble Gobble! Gooble Gobble!

But seriously: Limit your time with him, especially during the holiday season. It's a little known fact that most injuries during the holiday season are family related, even caused. If you have to leave the area before introducing dad to Mr. Turkey Baster (he'd be the master baster then. I think that's funny), say you have to do some school reading or realized a connection for a final paper or you have check the date for an assignment/test now. I didn't do this on a cruise my grandparents booked for their 50th anniversary (aww- this winter it'll be #54) over winter break and blew up/cursed at my cousin because he drew me into an argument and I wouldn't stop it. I should have walked away.
Also, saying aloud, "I have to pee" at inappropriate times works, though it gives you weird looks.

If you give him more control than he deserves, he will take it and abuse it. Just an experience thing.

Adventures!

Post Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: