Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

Tookie on death row - should he get clemency?

Should Crips founder/Nobel Prize nominee get clemency?
Yes
87%
 87%  [ 7 ]
No
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lisa M

Tookie on death row - should he get clemency?  Reply with quote  

So Tookie gets a hearing from Ahnold today. How would you decide?

Post Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:17 am   View user's profile Send private message
jay

If not him, whom?

Post Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:33 am   
deb

Sucks to have death row conversion.

I'm not a fan of the death penalty. I'm especially not a fan of the long process allowed before someone's sentence is carried out. But this man was directly responsible for killing people, and worse, inciting 1000's of others to do the same. If Carla Faye Tucker can make a death row conversion and still face with dignity the consequences of the actions that put her there in the first place, well here's hoping Tookie can do the same.

And by the way, wasn't Ahnold taken to the hospital yesterday with a ticker scare? Maybe he's out of the office today.

Post Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chris
Site Admin

I think they should stay Tookie's execution, but put him in the cell with Scooter Libby. It'll be The Scooter and Tookie show.

Post Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
jay

chris wrote:
I think they should stay Tookie's execution, but put him in the cell with Scooter Libby. It'll be The Scooter and Tookie show.

Bet I know who gets to be the bitch.

Post Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:25 pm   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: