Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

The Google Rant

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
stackyroo42

The Google Rant  Reply with quote  

I really have to stop reading the blog at work. I think it's considered rude, unprofessional or just all around weird to be sitting at your desk completely pissing yourself laughing...when you're an elementary school librarian.

Post Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jenbug

At least it's at an elementary school. I mean, they expect wet pants. It's probably a let down if they go a whole week without some one wetting their pants, right?

Post Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:05 am   View user's profile Send private message
wolfpac13i

I'm thinkin' the Bush Admin OUGHT to use goggle. Maybe they would have a clue of what is going on!
AG, congrats on being the orgin on 'fucktard' Personally, I think it is a fine word and describes way too many of the people I deal with!

Post Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bigdamdork

There is a lot of sick people would pay good money for that. You should get a web cam and make some money.

www.librarianswettingtheirpants.com

Don't get me wrong, I probably wouldn't pay, but if you had a preview section I might check it out.

Post Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Genesis

Librarians with a good sense of humor.... The universe is a place of great wonders...

Post Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:20 am   View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: