Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Just joined

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
aaahchuu

Just joined  Reply with quote  

Ok, I showered, shaved, and stripped...now where's the body lotion?

I'm beginning a collection of C. Moore's books because he's my favorite author.
I'm going to buy the Stupidest Angel today and read it again. I don't have a favorite book because they all make me laugh so much!

Married for the past 25 years and we ride the harley alot, hell he rides it more than he rides me! I like to travel, read alot, play with my 2 terriers, and most of all I love to scuba-dive.

Yours truly, Melinda

Post Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
jaandlu

Welcome aaahchuu, and bless you. Please be patient as we are behind on the strip searches. Pie?

Post Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Ginjg

Hey Melinda,
Welcome. Another avid diver!

Yeah. CM Board Dive Trip to Kauai! Two birds with one stone

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
aaahchuu

I give pie for no strip search? No pie for you!

jaandlu wrote:
Welcome aaahchuu, and bless you. Please be patient as we are behind on the strip searches. Pie?

Post Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
jaandlu

I was offering. The pie starts here. No pie for you! Come back, one year.

Post Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
aaahchuu

Oh noooh, I love pie!

Post Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
jaandlu

I kid, I kid. Here, pie.

Post Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: