Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Robb's Music

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sara Leigh

Robb's Music  Reply with quote  

I don't know who among you has been lucky enough to receive one of Robb's CDs. Last night, when Suetu called me to catch up on the past week or so, the first thing out of her mouth was, "You've got to hear what's playing in the background." So she held the phone so I could hear her stereo. "The music you're hearing is our very own Robb!"

Robb, you have a great voice! You're very talented. And that CD really made her day. It's so nice to come home from work to find such a pleasant surprise waiting for you.

Though I heard it over the phone from San Francisco, and it was only a snippet, I enjoyed it immensely.

Post Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:02 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Robb

Embarassed Thanks..If you like I can make you one but do me a favor and if you get one share it. It's only a demo and it's my copywright but I'm not really doing any marketing with it so I have no problems with sharing it. I would upload it onto the net but I haven't been able to get it converted to the proper MP-3 format to do so. So far I've sent one to Lauren and Susan from the board. I have one going out to Katie and Ms. B but the mail has been a bit wonky here so I wanted to wait to see if anyone else got theirs first. If you want one PM me with an address I can send it to OR (gratuitous request for mail here...) send me a letter and I'll make one for you.

Post Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lauren

Robb, it's an excellent demo. I think your voice sounds a little bit like Bob Seger, (which I hope you take as a compliment, because it's meant to be one).

If you want, I can MP3-ify it for you, and send you the MP3 CD. Or I can stick them up on my website and you can download them from there (I should be able to password protect them if you want - but I haven't done anything with the site yet, so there isn't anyone visiting it anyway...)

Post Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: