Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Hola Boardmates

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
calliope

Hola Boardmates  Reply with quote  

Hey kiddos and kiddettes, thought I'd just pop in and introduce myself, being new and all. I was so stoked to find the CM boards after I became recently obsessed- 3 books in a week and a half, and I can't stop. Its a twisted addiction, but I love it.

Coincedentally, my computer alias has always been Calliope ever since my first excursion on the web. Coyote Blue was the second CM book I read, and thats when I decided to jump online and find you guys. Luckily, I'm not Canadian, nor will I ever date a Canadian, and I'm not outwardly political.

Anyway, I've never been an expert in the introduction deptartment, so if anyone ever wants to know anything about me just ask. I'll be the one perched over here nekkid with her tatas shielded by a copy of The Lust Lizard.

Post Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:04 am   View user's profile Send private message
chris
Site Admin

Hey, C. Welcome.

Post Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

Hey Calliope.

Sara Leigh is bound to barge in at some point and give you your induction briefing. I believe that Goudron is on strip search detail.

As for dating, do you have anything against Brits? Rolling Eyes Just...like...asking, s'all.

Quick, look, an otter having breakfast with a chimpanzee! *runs away*

Post Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lib

calliope, welcome!

Post Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

Welcome Smile

Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:19 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Goudron

Welcome Smile Latex or nitrile gloves for the strip search?

Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:36 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

Welcome, Calliope. Ever read Neal Gaiman's chilling 'Sandman' story about Calliope?

Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jaandlu

Welcome, Calliope.

Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:46 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Vahlee

Hi there.

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
calliope

Fatty, no problems with Brits... so far at least.

Gracie, I live in Johnson City, very close.

Goudron- latex, but warm your hands up first please.

Steve- no I haven't, I'll have to check it out.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:01 am   View user's profile Send private message
Sara Leigh

I'm finally dragging my ass in here to give you the official welcome.

Welcome, Calliope! We're delighted to have you join our demented little group here. Well, I guess it's not all that little anymore. Anywho, glad to see you've read the rules and are taking the appropriate action. It's so nice when the newbies cooperate, isn't it, everyone?

Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
jaandlu

Sara Leigh wrote:
It's so nice when the newbies cooperate, isn't it, everyone?

Yes, Ma'am, sure is.

Just remember, calliope, whatever SL says goes. She's the den mom. Don't question, just do what she says.

Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
y

Yes, yes, hello! Sorry I'm late, but well...sometimes life just works out that way so get over it. There, that was a cheery welcome. Wasn't it?

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:25 am   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

Re: Hola Boardmates  Reply with quote  

calliope wrote:
...I'm not Canadian, nor will I ever date a Canadian...

Can this be independently verified??? The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist... How do we know you aren't some northern devil??? HUH??? Well???

I'll be keeping an eye on you...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: