Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Underworld
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chris
Site Admin

Naked and Famous wrote:
You had a much different viewpoint of this movie than what I did. The special effects were good, but the plot predictable. But then, what do I know.

It had a plot? I have to go see it again.

Post Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Goudron

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
I wish my only claim to international fame was Celine Dion."

I don't know how The Beachcombers didn't become an international phenomenon. That slob Relic was the quintessential villain. Darth Vader has nothing on him.

Post Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
palmer

We have the vigor of the hybrid.

Drool!

Post Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lynn

Damn, Scott Speedman did keep losing his shirt. I don't know why. It just kept happening, and I'm not gonna complain. In light of that, and the gratuitous leather-clad, Kate Beckinsale ass shots, I would say it's a movie that has a little something for everyone.

I have a few questions though. Is Kate Beckinsale now contractually obligated to wear corsets outside her clothing? Who would wear a leather jumpsuit with no bra underneath (I get that the vampire thing probably means she doesn't need it, but it can't be comfortable)? Where does Scott Speedman keep getting all these shirts? Is this a major problem for all werewolves? Come to think of it, where did all the werewolves go?

Post Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
conspiracies unlimited

chris wrote:
Naked and Famous wrote:
You had a much different viewpoint of this movie than what I did. The special effects were good, but the plot predictable. But then, what do I know.

It had a plot? I have to go see it again.

Vampire chicks with guns, killing other vamps and werewolves... sounds like a kick ass plot to me... oh, and did I hear som scuttlebutt about the chick wearing skin-tight leather??? thats like opium icing on heroine cake to a junky... jeebus, hollywood IS heaven!!!
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

AG, you didn't do this film justice... did you think, maybe, just maybe, that you should have pointed out that the sex scene alone was a work of friggin art???

and that leather jump suit... my god... I swear it was painted on!!!

dude... it was a glorious thing...

Post Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message
jaandlu

Wait, there was a sex scene? You didn't tell us that AG. Okay, now I am going to see it.

Post Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
chris
Site Admin

jaandlu wrote:
Wait, there was a sex scene? You didn't tell us that AG. Okay, now I am going to see it.

Ja:

This is the line in my review you'd be looking for:

"oh my God, Kate and Scott are totally naked and doing the nasty in a shipping container!"

Smile

Post Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
conspiracies unlimited

well yeah... but based on that line, maybe the thread title should have been... "Understatement: sex in a big metal box"

no no no... there should have been capital letters, exclamation points... screenshots... maybe even some anime of vampires doing "it"...

Post Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: