Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Bondage

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sara Leigh

Bondage  Reply with quote  

You realize, of course, that you're talking about a pale imitation of the real Bond, James Bond. Sean Connery will always be the one and only Bond to me. Although Adrian Paul is being considered as the latest incarnation, and I could really go for him in the role. Fond memories of Highlander, the TV series, dance in my head.

Post Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Hillary

Hey Chris . . .  Reply with quote  

Being that I have supported you, your books, and everything else in the past, I would ask one small favor from you.

The next time that particular incarnation of Mister Bond is at your Foodland, I want you to grab something heavy, club him over the head (sort of like a baby seal but a little gentler), pack him up in a box, poke holes in the box, and ship him my way.

Pierce Brosnan needs to be added to my collection. I'm starting a Man Farm, and he may very well be the President. Rocket flip flops and all.

*purr*

Post Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jeannie

I have to agree with Sara Leigh. Sean Connery is the one and only true James Bond. However, i do prefer Pierce Brosnan over Roger Moore. If they are looking for Bond # 6 (I think it would be # 6) then I hope it is Hugh Jackman. Rugged, sexy and just stylish enough.
j

Post Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Alan

I would like to see Alexis Denisof as Bond.

Post Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:28 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lauren

I clicked on the "Bondage" entry thinking CM had added another tale of San Francisco.

Hugh Jackman as Bond...purrrr...

Post Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Lib

Little do you know...  Reply with quote  

Posted by Chris:
Quote:
Other than that, my life consists of tearing carpet out of my house and being called into different rooms of the house by the lovely and talented Chuck to look at the various colors she has painted on the walls. Know what? There are a shitload of shades of brown.

You think it's going to end with new paint and carpet??? Once you start revamping there's no stopping point. I'm still working on remodeling that I started almost two years ago. Poor man, next it will be kitchen and bath remodeling.

I can only hope you can find refuge in your writing and the board. Wink

Post Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:33 am   View user's profile Send private message
Tal

The Man wrote:
There are a shitload of shades of brown.

Nice turn of phrase author guy. Wink Very Happy

Post Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
earthshoes

Re: Hey Chris . . .  Reply with quote  

Hillary wrote:
Being that I have supported you, your books, and everything else in the past, I would ask one small favor from you.

The next time that particular incarnation of Mister Bond is at your Foodland, I want you to grab something heavy, club him over the head (sort of like a baby seal but a little gentler), pack him up in a box, poke holes in the box, and ship him my way.

Pierce Brosnan needs to be added to my collection. I'm starting a Man Farm, and he may very well be the President. Rocket flip flops and all.

*purr*

I knew there was something I liked about you Hillary. Smile Anybody remember Remington Steele? I was seventeen . . . I wanted to be Stephanie Zimbalist . . . I wanted to marry him. Unfortunately, someone else beat me to it. And then there was that nasty bit with the restraining order and everything . . .

mary
but I'm much better now

Post Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sara Leigh

He'll always be Remington Steele to me. Maybe that's why I've never accepted him as Bond. I was a bit more than 17 when that show was on. I don't actually remember when it was on, which is just as well.

Post Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
John

Quote:
Other than that, my life consists of tearing carpet out of my house and being called into different rooms of the house by the lovely and talented Chuck to look at the various colors she has painted on the walls. Know what? There are a shitload of shades of brown.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/down/download.html?file=/media/sounds/616/POOPSWATCHES.wav

http://www.southparkstudios.com/down/download.html?file=/media/sounds/616/SMEARALLTHEWALLS.wav

http://www.southparkstudios.com/down/download.html?file=/media/sounds/616/JESUSITSMELLS.wav

Post Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hillary

JOHN!  Reply with quote  

YOU TOTALLY ROCK NADS!

LMFAO

And Mary, though I'm adding Mr. Brosnan to my Man Farm, I want you to know that I am not adverse to sharing. In fact, I *WANT* to share. When I've added ALL the hot boys of Hollywood, Fiction (run away Chris Wink ) and Music to my pastures of Y chromosome delight, I will share my wealth with my fellow Moore-ite women.

Heck, I'm thinking theme park potential. I mean, sell those little cocktails with umbrellas in them for five bucks a pop, rent out golf carts, and the ladies may go peruse gorgeous men for a day. The boys will be sedate in their new, not-so-natural habitat, softened by beer and television. We'll tag the pretty ones so they can't get away, err . . I mean so they won't hurt themselves. Yeah. That's it.

It'll be beautiful!

Twisted Evil

Post Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lib

Painting  Reply with quote  

The Author Guy must have painted himself into a corner!

Post Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: