Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Apologies
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Should I attend my 20th
Yes
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
No
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Yes, Just how bad could it be
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Yes, I've been waiting 20 years to get back at you for what you did
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Naked and Famous

I had this really polite classmember say to me at my reunion, "Naked and Famous, it is so nice to see you. I am glad you made it!" He was very genuine about it. I couldn't figure out who it was. I asked around and it was this kid that used to tease me relentlessly and call me horrible names. (Mostly about having red hair, and I'm not talking something nice like Carrot Top.) I guess that he was a raving alcoholic until a couple of years before the reunion. He was a nice guy, only no one knew. It was nice to see him again, especially since he is nice now. These are the kinds of things that make reunions worth going to.

Post Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

Jillybeans wrote:
You told me once although I will not repeat it verbatim that I shouldn't apologize. Razz Why is it okay for you and not me? Twisted Evil

because you were apologizing to a canadian...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

well, I can honestly say, I was never cruel to anyone in HS...

Unless of course, this counts...

her: I love you

me: ummm, yeah, ok... you know, I probably sahould get going... no wait, this is my house... don't you have somewhere to go???

but see, that wasn't meant to be cruel, or mean, or even insensative... all I was trying to say was, that I didn't really feel like cuddling... who the fuck wants to cuddle when they are in HS??? Do you have any idea how disappointed I was to find out what spooning meant??? I thought it was something kinky, but NOOOOOOOOOOO... its a fancy word for cuddle...

Do I look like a cuddler? ok, well, maybe I do now, but not then... I was all fit and stuff, and really, what the fork does flatware have to do with cuddling???

Jeebus!!!

but yeah, I wasn't mean on purpose...

Post Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

ok, I just looked at the poll results so far.. and the whole revenge thing seems to be a rather popular choice... I can only assume this is either some canadian plot, or there are some gals here who may see me as the imbodiment of their HS boyfriend who tried to bang another girl in the limo on prom night, without having the decency to ask you to look the other way... not that I would ever do something like that... but... man, my date was a real drag, man... and Magical Mystery Girl was smoking and seemed to have forgotten to wear anything under her dress... not that I was looking... cause that would be wrong on not enouogh levels...

Post Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: