Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

I'm so excited I could plotz.

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Decision

I'm so excited I could plotz.  Reply with quote  

Newbie to the board, but a longtime AG fan. Can't wait for the event in April in Harrison, NY. I promise to keep the plotzing to a minimum.

Post Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sgt_steve

Plotz, but carefully  Reply with quote  

We all respect your decision, Decision, and welcome you to the Boardello. Plotz as you feel the need, but try to restrict yourself to the appropriate time and place. Read the rules, follow them closely, and try not to plotz while posting - it can be hell to get the stains out of the book covers.

Feel free to visit The Fruitbat Boardello Marketplace and order appropriate paraphenalia. Sorry, you'll have to supply your own kool-aids stains. And wearing them while posting does not absolve you of your period of ritual nudity, but that still leaves an hour or two a day to display your disfunction to the rest of the world.

Post Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Vahlee

Please remember to clean up after your own plotz please. Smile

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: