Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

My dog Bailey!

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
John

My dog Bailey!  Reply with quote  

I'm just playing with my new Gallery program on my server and thought the dog lovers on this board would like this.

Click on the slideshow button in the top right.

http://www.lastditch.net/gallery/Bailey

Sorry, just realized this was a broken link. I fixed it.

Last edited by John on Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:35 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hillary

Hey John . . .

I'm not sure if we were supposed to look at your pics of Disney, but I'm nosy so I did anyway. Sorry.

My point: Page 3 of Disney. Pocahontas looks Chinese. WTF dude?

I think that's hysterical. If you come to Massachusetts, Plimouth Plantation is one of THE big tourist traps heading towards Cape Cod. The best part . . . all the Indians are played by Hispanics who barely speak English. Mind you, the rest of the place is played really really well . . . but that one aspect is so off that I can't stop laughing every time I think about it.

Smile

In other news, cute dog. Can I have him/her/it?

Post Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:20 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
John

Sorry Hillary, you can't have him. My kids would be looking around for someone to ride. As of now, they take turns riding the dog around the house. If he were gone then they would start looking at me for horsey transportation. I have a bad knee that really wouldn't appreciate that.

Yes, Pocahontas does look kind of asian doesn't she? Maybe she is an immigrant who decided to convert to the native american way of life, and then go work for minimum wage at Disney.

Since you looked at the Disney pics, did you like the one of my brother-in-law groping Sleeping Beauty (also on page 3)?

Post Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hillary

I did see a grown man with Sleeping Beauty, yes, but I didn't notice groping going on. Being that your brother in law is married, I take it he had his proverbial ass kicked later on?

Post Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

Loved the slide show. Bailey is really gorgeous. Nice family too.

Post Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
chris
Site Admin

I'm pretty sure that shiny dog is tasting that kid.

Post Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:02 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
John

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that shiny dog is tasting that kid.

Had he known what he was in store for he probably would have eaten her. The baby in the picture is now 4 1/2 and rides Bailey around the yard like Tobey Maguire in Seabiscuit. We also have a 21 month old that likes to sleep on top of him, not next to, he climbs on top of him and uses him as a bean bag chair.

Quote:
Loved the slide show. Bailey is really gorgeous. Nice family too.

Thanks Sarah Leigh!

Post Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:55 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: