Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

I am such a witch or I have the neighbor from hell!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Which is the correct statement?
Lib is a witch and she probably eats small rodents.
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
The neighbor is demented and needs a kick in the butt.
66%
 66%  [ 8 ]
The groundhog loves to cause neighborhood wars
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hillary

Sure looks ferocious to me, Tal  Reply with quote  

I'm thinking he'd go for my jugular.

Err . . . not to get off topic, but is that cat sleeping on something that has dancing cats wearing sneakers?

Totally surreal, man.

Lib . . . you might be a witch, but you're a good one. Neighbors like that make Hillary SMASH. I basically then go out of my way to be annoying . . . just to prove that I can.

Good luck with it.

Post Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tal

Re: Sure looks ferocious to me, Tal  Reply with quote  

Hillary wrote:
I'm thinking he'd go for my jugular.

Or at least your nose. Wink (Drizzt has a habit of biting our noses to wake us up when he thinks we've slept long enough and should be giving him attention) Very Happy

Hillary wrote:

Err . . . not to get off topic, but is that cat sleeping on something that has dancing cats wearing sneakers?

Totally surreal, man.

Ah. That is a Kliban Comforter. I couldn't find a pick online of the comforter but i you click on the link I gave you'll see the pattern on a Twin sheet. It was my wife's comforter when she was younger and something that she cuddles underneath when watching TV in the living room in the Winter.

Post Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:08 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Katy O

Next time you talk to her, you might ask her if anybody likes her.

I have a weirdo neighbor, but at least I have almost no contact with him. He used to walk his dog while he carried a .45 and a 380 AND mace AND a big stick. When I've been forced to be around him, he tells long, rambling stories that trail off into this weird little laugh. One story started with him being in Thailand and offering himself as a soldier of fortune or assassin or some such shit. I think he served in Viet Nam. Anyway, he's fascinated by weaponry and has a concealed handgun license which scares the ever-loving crap out of me. OH, and he's a high school history teacher. Thank God I don't have kids!

Post Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Lib

Wow, Katy O!  Reply with quote  

You have me beat, Katy O. ***sniffle***
But that's given me an idea. Maybe if I walk around with a gun, she'll leave me alone. Twisted Evil Oh yeah, I forgot they won't let me own one while I'm on parole. Wait, I know, I'll go to a gun show. Confused

Post Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Katy O

Bows are usually legal for those that have convictions....

I didn't have time to tell you the whole story before: The Freaky Teach (FT from now on) is actually married, but the neighbors thinks she's mail-order. All I know is she's from the Phillipines and she doesn't go outside unless he's with her. Right now, she's back in the Phillipines visiting family, or she's buried under the bushes...we haven't seen her in a while.

Anyway, he used to walk his dog (come to think of it, I haven't seen the dog in a LONG time either....) and his wife (I'm sure she enjoyed the fresh air once a day). There were reports of him calling a neighbor's dog up to the fence and then spraying it with mace, I guess for the sheer joy of torturing it. On another occasion, someone's dog got loose and ran towards him and he whipped out his .45 and shot twice, killing the dog. The kids that owned the dog were heartbroken. FT didn't get in any trouble b/c he has a license to carry a concealed handgun.

FT lives diagonally across the street from us. The guy that lives across the street is marginally normal. The guy that lives on the other side (the other diagonal from us) is also a teacher, but he confines his violence to screaming at his kids in the front yard. Everyone else on the street seems to be normal (or at least as normal as we are) or else we'd have to move!

Post Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: