Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Hey y'all! *shy wave*

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dreambuckets

Hey y'all! *shy wave*  Reply with quote  

Hello...my name is Kim and I'm from a small city in northwest Louisiana (think "Steel Magnolias" and you've got it...literally...) Only recently discovered the website and started reading CM's books after being given one as a gift a little over a year ago. When I can find someone who makes me laugh 'til I cry, I generally keep going back for more, lol...

Lessee...I'm 35, single, and finally getting back to college for my bachelor's degree (what can I say, I'm a late bloomer!) When not in school, I help run my friend's gaming/anime-coffee/hookah bar...yeah...we're quite diversified. In my free time (what's that?) I read as much as humanly possible and noodle around on my computer. That pretty much sums up my life at this time, folks!

I hope to be posting as often as possible...this seems like a great group, and I'm looking forward to "talking" to everyone. Going to try to post my pic, let's see if this works!

Post Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Robb

Welcome to the boardello, glad to have you hear. I can say with all honesty this is a great bunch of folks to hang around. I however am overcome with jealousy already. I've been here years and still can't post a bloody picture. Shocked Laughing Have a good time and keep coming back.

Post Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chris
Site Admin

Welcome DB. Been a while since we've heard from the great state of LA.

Post Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lib

Hi!  Reply with quote  

Dreambuckets, welcome to the board!

Post Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:37 am   View user's profile Send private message
i8tokyo

'ello Dreambuckets...  Reply with quote  

A big welcome from i8tokyo, spack dab in the center of the US. Please keep your hands inside at all times and remain seated. Review eariler posts for other rules concerning posting to the CM board. Very Happy

-"Some people are like slinkies--they are good for nothing, but can still bring a smile to your face by throwing them down a flight of stairs."

Post Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:40 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lara

Hi  Reply with quote  

Hello dreambuckets! Welcome to the board. Good luck with the returning to college thing!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286305849

Post Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:59 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hillary

Hello Dream.  Reply with quote  

I like your state. A lot. I visit every year.

Welcome to the lunatic cafe.

Post Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:54 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

Welcome, Dreambuckets. I took a 5-year hiatus from college midway through my junior year. I found that the second time around, I learned a lot more and was interested in getting the most out of college. I regret having wasted 2.5 years in the frozen tundra of upstate NY, but I'm sure there was a reason for that in the grand scheme of things. Good luck with college, and please add your 2 cents whenever and as often as possible. We need an infusion of fresh blood every so often here at the boardello.

Post Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:33 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: