Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Signed Books

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lib

Signed Books  Reply with quote  

Quote:
If you have any trouble, e-mail me. And if I'm coming to your area, you can come by and get your book signed in person and say hi, dammit.

I'll be sure to remember to say "Hi, dammit" when I see you in Lexington. Very Happy

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:29 am   View user's profile Send private message
Vahlee

Ditto.

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:37 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

I will be available to sign and personalise any books whilst at the AGs signing in Birmingham, MI.

The book doesn't matter; I'll scrawl on anything.

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:01 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JulieB

I have my personalized signed copy ordered. I better get it, dammit! Wink I just hope that the AG makes it to the beautiful state of Oklahoma some day. I think he would fit right in with the culture. Shocked

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: