Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Newbie but not nudey

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thatgrrrrl

Newbie but not nudey  Reply with quote  

So sitting in my school's computer lab i am unable to adhere to one of the rules - don't ban me, i just can't get thrown out of school with only a year and a half left til i get my degree.

So i'm a full time student in new york, i'm a writing major with delusions of grandeur. It makes reality easier to deal with. I work in a music store that, for lack of a better phrase, is full of sad-sacks. I'm the youngest, only girl, and the only one who will eventally get out of the Den of Evil as i fondly refer to it.

Any questions? You in the back? No? damn.

Becca
NY NY

Post Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
y

First off - NY!!! Home town baby!! Man I miss that place. Now, back to business....

Being in the lab at school is no excuse for not being nekkid. I went to work sans clothing, so I think you can manage school. Now, get nekkid and start posting. Seeing that Hillary is back, please wait in line for your strip search and she'll be with you shortly. Sara Leigh will be along soon for your 'official' welcoming to the boardello.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Twisted Evil

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:04 am   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

y wrote:
First off - NY!!! Home town baby!! Man I miss that place. Now, back to business....

Being in the lab at school is no excuse for not being nekkid. I went to work sans clothing, so I think you can manage school. Now, get nekkid and start posting. Seeing that Hillary is back, please wait in line for your strip search and she'll be with you shortly. Sara Leigh will be along soon for your 'official' welcoming to the boardello.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Twisted Evil

Yeah, this America BABY!!! you have a god given right to get nekkid where ever and when ever you please... especially when adhering to the rules of the Boardello... and if there is a camera handy... well, you're a college girl... you figure it out...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lenore

Welcome thatgrrrl, and don't worry about the nudie part. It will happen one day ...trust me.

I need to ask, as a newbie writer with delusions of grandeur, do you have an original thought?

My daughter loves to write but fears she doesn't have an original thought in her pretty and brilliant head. She's a voracious reader so should she put the books down for a while and just write to find out if she has an original thought.

Is original thought over rated? Doesn't everyone steal from everyone else?
Just a little.

Should I ask AG?

Post Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message
thatgrrrrl

I find that the more i read the more original my thoughts get... with a sprinkling of my fave. authors thrown in (thanks a lot AG... I've started talking like your characters!). I tend to take my own experiences and develope them. Lately its been pretty depressing but when writing what you know that happens. Also taking that i live in NYC, i've found a lot of inspiration. To each author his or her own with the ability to share with other authors. Isn't immitation the highest form of compliment? Or is it just monkeying and if that's the case is poop throwing allowed?

Post Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

Welcome to the board! ... My shin hurts.... wah.... anywho... Welcome!

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sara Leigh

Welcome thatgrrrl (did I get the right number of "r's"?)! Put up your stack in a cozy corner of the compound and nobody will even notice that you're nekkid. Okay, the guys will, but they're harmless, really. Really. You'll fit right in with that writing thing. Seems I'm one of only a few denizens who's strictly a reader.

Post Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:46 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
lisa

Lisa?

Post Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sara Leigh

Are you talking to yourself, lisa?

Post Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Curly

Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere where I was raised. My only problem is when the monsters are out.

Yeah, this America BABY!!! you have a god given right to get nekkid where ever and when ever you please... especially when adhering to the rules of the Boardello... and if there is a camera handy... well, you're a college girl... you figure it out...[/quote]

I second that Exclamation Exclamation Question

Post Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Vahlee

Curly, do you realize that you're replying to threads that are 3-4 months old?

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
zevon

Vahlee wrote:

Doing some deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep backscrolling... Smile

Post Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Curly

Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere where I was raised. My only problem is when the monsters are out.

course, i liked this topic, what have i got to do? homework? yeah right!

Post Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Naked and Famous

Vahlee wrote:

I must be really bored or tierd because this is really funny.

Post Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: