Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

AG's NYC SAS
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
smartnfunnyfem

Location: West Chicago, IL (about 35 miles west of Chicago to be precise)
How about...  Reply with quote  

King of all Media Howard Stern.....?

Post Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:37 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
smartnfunnyfem

Forget that last post  Reply with quote  

I don't think Howard Stern knows how to read Confused

Post Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
smartnfunnyfem

Are you gonna be on Saturday Night Live???  Reply with quote  

Oh wait. That's on Saturday, isn't it? Embarassed Never mind! OK I give up. JUST TELL US FOR PITY'S SAKE!

Post Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Lib

I hate this!!!  Reply with quote  

The suspense is killing me. I always was one of those kids that couldn't sleep the whole week before Christmas. Now this...the Author Guy is pulling an undercover act (maybe him seeing James Bond Cool in the grocery store rubbed off).
Give us a hint or...
TELL ME!!!
I promise not to tell anyone else. Special Agent Spook, they could torture me and I wouldn't crack.

Post Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:37 am   View user's profile Send private message
Hillary

Let's find Chris's hotel room . . .  Reply with quote  

And call at 12:01 tonight.

It'd be great.

I'm sure he'd tell us his deep dark secret if we woke him up from a dead sleep.

Post Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Think insane.

So, AG is J.K. Rowling for adults, Eh?

Very Happy

thinkinsane at mac dot com
AIM: thinkpsychotic

Post Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Think insane.

Maybe I better expound on that a bit for those that didn't see the secret mission. Our beloved Chris just got Fluke plugged on The Today show by Nicolas Sparks for the Today book club thing.

thinkinsane at mac dot com
AIM: thinkpsychotic

Post Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ken
Site Admin

And the winner is....  Reply with quote  

Kurt. (The Today Show)

Of course, you got a lot of guesses. But I'm still way impressed.

Myself, I thought it was going to be a private retrospective of Author Guy's doodles at MOMA.

Post Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
John

No, no! I was right!

Al Roker and Willard Scott are both from the Today Show. This was just a cover so that the author guy could get started in his new role as the Indpendent Party Dream Team's spiritual guru. Roker and Scott will announce their candidacy very soon now.

Post Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:08 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kurt

John and I can split it ...  Reply with quote  

John ... you want the top half (vs the bottom half)? ... if it's split front versus back, I'll take the front half.

Personally I was hoping for the Daily Show ... then it was who's still in NYC this week ... if I had put more thought into the secrecy angle (however in light of the "agreement" or in knowing the name of the Brady's dog ... it does not always pay to be too right), I should have guessed one of the morning shows, to start with ... rather than with those specializing in comedy. I was going to say "more viewers" but the night-time stuff is more of an in-the-background thing as the semi-geriatric-forbidden-monkey-dance is played with a lot of "one-eyed viewing" so to speak.

Oh and the "lengthy" list ... in light of all the facts ... it was the-face-in-the-crowd approach, not the finger-of-fate singling anyone out, and potentially nixing the deal.

At least it wasn't Regis and Rippa ...

Post Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:31 am   
John

Quote:
from Kurt
John ... you want the top half (vs the bottom half)? ... if it's split front versus back, I'll take the front half.

If I had to choose, I would choose the middle half. Wink

Last edited by John on Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Doofus

If it were me john I'd take the bottom half. And take it first just cause the top half is resting on top of it who cares you still got your half right?

Post Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:31 am   
smartnfunnyfem

Are you two dividing up Chris?  Reply with quote  

Coz I'd rather have him intact and maybe you guys could just get an autograph? Dividing him up front to back or top to bottom is wrong any way you slice it, er him.

Post Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kurt

The divisions of the MY mind  Reply with quote  

I was think more in terms of a "her" ... or an "it." It's for John and I to split after all ... and I'd count on Ken to pull through with appropriate "considerations".

Post Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:45 pm   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: