Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Here

Organ Feinds (screenplay)

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Elliot

Organ Feinds (screenplay)  Reply with quote  

ok It needs a better title.

Elliot
-------------------------------------

FRANK (off screen)

Kelly!

The opening credits roll as Franks Screams for Kelly are heard with his erratic breathing. It fades into-

EXT. Dark Alley Way-Night time

The alleyway is a dark one and grimy. Mold climbs up the walls behind the dumpsters and piss trails down the center in a small yellow river. FRANK, a small skinny man that looks as if he's been put together with toothpicks, stumbles down the alleyway. His long skinny pencil like fingers clutch at his chest.

FRANK

Kelly!

Frank collapses onto his knees, steadying himself with his hands. We can see his ribs bleeding from a gaping wound.

FRANK

(Whispering)
You're such a fucking bitch.

Frank falls to his side, his head poking out the alleyway into the sidewalk. A pool of blood spreads around him as he passes away, cold and naked, in the fetal position.

Fade to Black

Fade in to.

INT. Light blue '65 Cadillac- Day Time

LARRY, a small skinny man is sitting in the passengerís seat. He is in no ways fat, but not very well built. He's an average height with dark blonde hair and blue eyes, his complexion begs for the name pizza face, and looks 52 rather then his real age 26. He's slumped in his seat, checking out the women that walk by.

LARRY

Man, she's cute.

An attractive women walks by.

LARRY

Well she has nice boobs.
(Pause)
And look at that butt!

ADAM, a well built man, basically a bigger better version of Larry, slaps his forehead. He's married 2 kids and a successful job. He met Larry in High school and has been trying to get him laid since they were juniors.

LARRY

I'd just like to ride her all night long!

ADAM

Dude!

LARRY

What? It's not like she can hear me.

ADAM

The windows are down.

Larry's face turns bright red and he slumps down in the passenger seat nearly melting into the floor of the car.

LARRY

(Mumbling)
Drive away.

ADAM

What?

LARRY

Drive away.

ADAM

Why should I?

LARRY

Please?

The ATTRACTIVE WOMAN that walked by before walked back and is leaning into the car through the passenger window. She has long slender legs and a large chest that's nearly popping out of her tiny top.

ATTRACTIVE WOMAN

So I hear I have nice boobs.

Larry throws his hands to his face trying desperately to cover the bright pink skin.

LARRY

I told you to drive away.

ADAM

I think my friend has a crush on you. He's Larry

Larry offers his hand and says in a high pitched squeal.

LARRY

Hi.

ATTRACTIVE WOMAN

Nice to meet you Larry.

Adam composed himself with the confidence of an underwear model.

ADAM

We were just heading to dinner, want to join us?

ATTRACTIVE WOMAN

Only if this cutie stops hiding from me.

LARRY

Drive away! Please?
(Pause)
I'll pay you.

ADAM

Stop it! Sit up or I'm kicking you out.

Larry sighs as he sits up and puts his hands to his side glaring at Adam and looking back at the attractive woman as she gasped nearly losing her breath.

ATTRACTIVE WOMAN

Awwwwww! You are so cute!

Every syllable she spoke seemed to poke and prod poor Larryís heart.

LARRY

You just wait till the blushing goes down. Then you can see me in all my zitty glory.

Adam slaps Larry on the shoulder as if to say, "don't fuck this up."

ADAM

Hop in

ATTRACTIVE WOMAN

OK.

Larry turned to watch as she walked back to the rear of the car staring at her ass. Then both Larry and Adam gawked in the rearview mirror as she hopped in the back seat and her breast jiggled. She slightly stroked her cleavage with her middle finger. Larry shunned himself almost immediately.

ADAM

What's your name?

Larry

What's the matter with nice boobs?

ATTRACTIVE WOMAN

What was that?

LARRY & ADAM

Nothing.

Both Larry and Adam shift to the sitting position of attention.

ATTRACTIVE WOMAN

(Giggling)
You guys are too much. I'm Kelly.
Fade to Black

Cut to.

INT. Brightly Lit Room

The room is bland with beige wallpaper and nearly empty other then the two bathtubs filled with ice. Inside the bathtub are Larry and Adam. Naked as the day they were born. Larry's eyes open. His head turns as he looks around the room. He stops as he notices Adam's Head poking out of the other tub of ice.

LARRY

Adam.
(Pause)
Adam.
(Pause)
Adam you better not be dead. Adam.

Larry twists in his large pile of Ice, wincing as he works out a free arm. He grabs an ice cube and lobs it towards Adam. It lands not even halfway towards Adam.

LARRY

(Whimpering)
Adam
(Pause)
Get up you son of a bitch. You still have to get me laid.

Larry lobs another chunk of ice and it thunks against Adam's head as he awakens.

ADAM

Huh? What? How?

Adam scans the room quickly. He looks over and sees Larry.

LARRY

Hey buddy! How the heck are ya?

ADAM

YOU! This is all your fault!

LARRY

What? How is this my fault?

ADAM

(Mimicking)
How is this my fault?
(Pause)
I told you we shouldn't have gone to Hooters!

LARRY

(Smugly)
I happen to like their wings. And what about you? If I remember correctly, I told you to drive away.

ADAM

No you didn't!

LARRY

Yes I did!

ADAM

Nuh uh!

LARRY

Yuh huh!

Adam wriggled an arm free from his gigantic mound of ice and lobbed a large chunk of ice toward Larry. It too did not land far from Adam's tub. But something was different. Adam let out a long blood curdling scream. His arm dangled like limp spaghetti out of the tub.

LARRY

Adam, Iím scared.

ADAM

I know man, I am too.

KELLY (off screen)

Well, well, well, look who's up.

We see Kelly who is naked except for a tiny thong that reads Thursday. She's leaning up against the door jam in a provocative pose. Larry began to chuckle looking at her upside down, blood rushing to his head.

ADAM

What's so funny?

LARRY

(Chuckling)
Boobs.

Fade to Black

WAITRESS (off screen)

Like, what can I get you?

Fade in to

INT Hooters

The dimly lit restaurant has a orangey tint to it and a very dim lighting plane. Larry gawks at every pair of breast that walk by especially the one's on his WAITRESS. The waitress is a very tall leggy blonde valley girl type.

LARRY

I'll have the chicken boobs and two large jugs o' milk.

WAITRESS

I'm sorry? What?

Adam jabs Larry in the side with his elbow.

LARRY

I'll have the Chicken Wings with two large cokes. Why? What did I say?

ADAM

(Rolling his eyes)
I'll have a Miller Draft and a Barbeque Burger.

The Waitress turns to Kelly who looks up innocently.

KELLY

I'll just have the salad for now, thanks.

The Waitress Scribbled down the orders and nearly skipped back to the kitchen with Larry watching every hop and twitch of muscle along the way.

ADAM

Larry!

Larry jumps as he is obviously kicked by Adam in the shins.

LARRY

OW! What the hell man!

Adam's head bobbed towards Kelly and Larry's eyes got lost in her cleavage.

KELLY

So, Adam, what is it you do?

Kelly's head is turned toward Adam but her spaghetti strap tank top pointed towards Larry. She's done this too often to screw up now.

ADAM

I'm in real estate.
(Flash of wedding band)
And happily married.

Kelly turns to the more plausible mark, Larry who is still drooling over her breasts.

KELLY

What about y-

Kelly cut herself short when she noticed she didn't even have to use words. Larry was already wrapped around her little finger.

ADAM

Larry, I have to go to the bathroom. Do you?

LARRY

Not really, have fun!

ADAM

You sure?

Kelly began to stroke her middle finger on her cleavage again. Licking her lips, squeezing her breasts, practically having sex with Larry right there in the hooters. Adam grabbed Larry by the collar and dragged him to the bathroom. The door slams shut as we-

Cut to

INT. Brightly Lit room

Kelly walked in to the room naked, aside from the thong reading Thursday. She turned and bent over to put Adam back in the tub.

LARRY

If I told you, you had a beautiful ass, would you hold it against me?

Both Adam and Kelly give Larry the scowling of a lifetime.

ADAM

Dude!?

LARRY

What?

ADAM

The windows are down.

Larry tries to slump down in the ice as far as he can without assistance. Adam tried to concentrate on Kelly's face. He wasn't used to bare breasts that didn't belong to his wife.

ADAM

What are you going to do with us?

KELLY

My mothership isn't far away. I need to collect your organs so we can build a super race of human/alien mutants to destroy you so we can take the earth as our own.

LARRY

Hey while you're at it, could you clone Pamela Anderson with the fake implants and everything?

Kelly and Adam Shot Larry a glare made of Ice picks and lasers.

LARRY (cont.)

I'm gonna die anyways. Might as well die with pleasant thoughts in my head.

ADAM

So what are we really here for?

KELLY

(Smiling)
Milk and Cookies!

LARRY

(Excited)
OO! OO! I want some!

ADAM

Larry, Window.

Larry fell silent.

KELLY

I'm just waiting for Hank to get here to see if your organs are acceptable. If they aren't, you're free to go.

ADAM

What if they are?

Kelly turned and stepped over to the other side of the room.

ADAM (cont.)

What if they are?

Kelly began to scoop ice away from behind Larry.

LARRY

Oh baby, yeah. That's the spot.

Kelly took one of the handfuls of ice and shoved it down Larry's throat.

ADAM

What if they are?

LARRY

Eah Wha i hey ah?

KELLY

Don't worry your pretty little heads about it.

Kelly kissed both guys on the cheek and swayed out of the room. Both guys sit in silence for a long time as Larry swallowed down the melted ice thinking about their mortality and how much of it was left.

LARRY

Hey man, she kissed me.

Fade to Black

LARRY (off Screen)

DUDE! She's Hot!

Fade in

INT Hooters Bathroom

The Bathroom is well lit with a white wash that would nearly blind their patrons. Larry and Adams stand between the sink and the stalls.

LARRY (cont.)

I mean just look at those-

Adam slams Larry into a nearby stall and locks him in there with him.

ADAM

If you say boobs, jugs, fun bags, hooters, or melons I'm going to shove my shoe so far up your ass you're going to cough up Reebok's for the next two weeks.

LARRY

Dirty Pillows?

ADAM

I get it, she's hot. You've got a boner for her. But think of this, when's the last time someone this attractive came on to you this much?

LARRY

Christmas party, 2002

ADAM

And how did that work out for you?

LARRY

Woulda been great if she didn't ask for the money up front.
(Frowning)
We have to leave her, don't we?

ADAM

We?

LARRY

Alright, I!

ADAM

Just like a band aid.

Another patron to hooters walks in and stands at the urinal preparing to do his business.

ADAM (cont.)

Just a quick yank and it's over with.

LARRY

(Whining)
But it's hard.

ADAM

If you aren't going to do it, I will!

LARRY

Oh really, how are you going to do that?

ADAM

I'll show you

The peeing patron didn't feel like peeing anymore.

LARRY

NO! NO! Wait! I'll do it! I'll do it!

The other patron left the bathroom sicker then when he stumbled in.

LARRY (cont.)

We eat first though right?

ADAM

(Rolling his eyes)
Of course we eat first.
(Opening the door)
I'm starving.

The door slams shut as it

Cuts to.

INT. Brightly lit room

Adam and Larry both sitting silently in their respective tubs. Adam in deep contemplation over what he's going to tell his wife. How he's going to explain what happened to his boss, what he's going to do to get out. Anything but how bad his arm felt. Beads of sweat on his brow. He looks over at Larry and notices how he's dancing quietly in his own little world. Bobbing his head this way and that. Larry was about to hum a few bars when he looked over at Adam and saw the tears streaming down his cheeks. He'd never seen him cry before. Adam's Jaw clinched and quivering. It was the most horrific thing Larry had ever seen.

LARRY

Adam. Adam, buddy, it's O.K.

ADAM

(Sobbing)
Oh, it's not O.K! Look at us!

LARRY

I know things look bad now but it's going to get better.

ADAM

I don't fucking see how! We're both naked in tubs full of icey water.

LARRY

We're naked?

ADAM

I am, aren't you?

LARRY

I'm too numb to tell.
(Pause)
Look, I just want to say one thing.

ADAM

O.K. What?

LARRY

Well, I just wanted you to know that you can have first dibs on her.

ADAM

What!?

LARRY

You know, first dibs! First crack of the whip.

Adam glares over at Larry, Larry slows his speech down so as not to be misunderstood.

LARRY

I want you to have sex first. You get to BANG her.

ADAM

Larry.

LARRY

Just pull out your penis and-

ADAM

LARRY!

LARRY

What?

ADAM

We are going to die, and all you can think about is sex.

LARRY

What do you expect? I'm a frickin oddity here.

Kelly stepped through the door a little better dressed then before. She was wearing a form fitting shirt and a pair of cotton shorts with the waist band rolled down twice. Her hair pulled back in a ponytail.

LARRY (cont.)

I'm a 26 year old virgin!

KELLY

Well, Well, I hope you don't tell that to every girl you meet. It's not as attractive as you think.

Larry's face turned bright red as he sunk farther into the tub of ice and blushing to make him look like a lone strawberry in a bowl of sugar.

Fade to Black.

WAITRESS (off Screen)

. . . And here's your salad miss.

Fade in

INT. Hooters

The waitress sets the salad down in front of Kelly as Adam and Larry approach with an air of confidence about them. Larry take one look down at Kelly's eyes, his confidence waned, he lets out a small whimper, slaps a hand over his mouth, sobbed once, and ran back to the bathroom. A comedic beat of unsettled silence is spent between Adam and Kelly.

ADAM

So . . .

KELLY

So . . .

Kelly pushed an empty prescription bottle into her pocket. Adam looked down at the table eyeballing the food. It all sort of blended together with that same color. He felt around for his burger and lifted it. Kelly's thin smile turned to a toothy grin and the table wobbled. There with the burger in hand, Adam stopped. Kelly frowned as she watched Adam put the burger back down and adjusted the table. He turned it a little to the left, wobble wobble, to the right, wobble wobble, little more to the right, stable and firm. Adam smiled and set back to the task at hand. Elbows floating and jaw dropped, Adam looked over at Kelly and stopped.

ADAM

Would you like some?

KELLY

(Sighed)
No, No. You go right ahead. I'm not one for meat.

ADAM

Oh, sorry, Vegetarian?

KELLY

Sort of.

Adam shrugs and brings his elbows up, slacks his jaw, and-

LARRY (Off Screen)

ADAM! Check out the melons on this one!

Larry walks up with a busty waitress, with much more then a handful to her chest.

LARRY (Cont.)

I could squeeze this set all night long!

ADAM

Larry, get your ass over here and let her do her job.

Larry shrugged, gave the twins a honk goodbye, and quickly stepped over to the table.

LARRY

Man, I love this place.

ADAM

Shut up and eat so we can go.

Adam took a bite into his burger as Kelly bobbed and giggled in delight.

ADAM (cont.)

Why is this burger crunchy?

LARRY

What do I look like?
(Gulps at his soda)
The che-
(Pause)
Did you put sugar in this? It tastes funny.

Adam lifted the top bun and found five pills labeled extra strength ambien on his burger patty.

ADAM

You fucking who-

Adam passed out face first into his dinner. Larry stood up and looked over.

LARRY

Adam? Dude? Are you O.-

Larry fell with a sickening thud on the ground next to Adam. Kelly adjusted Adams head so he was not to drown in his food. She licked her finger.

KELLY

Check please.

Cut to.

INT. Brightly Lit Room

Adam and Larry are still in the bathtubs full of ice as Kelly walks in with two bowls of applesauce in her hands. Larry's head still as red as a ripe tomato.

KELLY

You know, the first time you blushed like that, I found it so cute! Now? It repulses me.

LARRY

But
(Frowning)
It's your blush, I made it just for you.

Kelly rolled her eyes and walked over to Adam. She set down the bowls.

ADAM

What are those for?

KELLY

Strength, your organs are no good to me if you die. Now eat.

ADAM

NO! NEVER!

Adam Thrashed his head back and forth throwing a fit like a two year old in a high chair. Kelly pinched his nostrils, sheíd dealt with this far too many times to do the choo choo game or here comes the mushy airplane! Adam gasped for air and Kelly shoved the applesauce in his mouth. She clasped her hand over his mouth until he had no choice to swallow.

LARRY

OO Baby! I didn't know you liked it rough.

KELLY

SHUT UP! You're next!

LARRY

Can't wait! Baby!

Adam thrashed his head wilder and faster to get Kelly's attention. He had swallowed the food, but he still had the pesky problem of not being able to breathe.

KELLY

Oh, I'm sorry sweetie. You want me to move my hand don't you?

Adam's eyes screamed for some kind of release. Whether it be air or some kind of twisted death, he just didn't want to be in this situation anymore. Kelly removed her cloven hoof.

KELLY (Cont.)

You ready to cooperate?

Adam nodded as Kelly heaped another spoonful of applesauce to feed to Adam. Adam stayed quiet and responsive so as not to give Kelly another reason to choke him again. Larry watched on in anticipation waiting for his turn. He also watched as Kelly slipped three more ambien Pills into Adam's applesauce. She fed it to Adam and he drifted off to la la land.

LARRY

Adam.
(Worried)
Adam? C'mon, wake up. Adam? ADAM!

Larry screamed on as he was force fed applesauce and ambien. And he drifts off into La La land

Fade to Black.

ADAM'S WIFE (Off Screen)

Don't you worry Hun.

Fade in to Adam's Dining Room

The dining room is fairly well lit with a bright chandelier type light over the table. The table is covered in a white table cloth. A bowl of Mashed potatoes and Gravy sits next to a plate of Pork chops. ADAM'S WIFE, an attractive housewife with brunette hair down to her shoulders in a ponytail, finishes clearing off the table.

ADAM'S WIFE

That bitch is gonna fry!

Adam stood up and wiped his mouth with his napkin. He walked behind his wife.

ADAM

Save that talk for the bedroom.

His wife pursed her lips and bit them with a little giggle.

ADAM'S WIFE

Why is that baby?

She takes her hand and softly caressed Adams inner thigh.

ADAM

Not now. Not with my parents here.

ADAM'S WIFE

What are you talking about baby?

His wife turned, suddenly only wearing a red teddy she had bought for their first anniversary. We find that we have somehow found ourselves in Adam's Bedroom. The king-size bed with a light blue bedspread. And on this bed is Adam, tied to the posts at the wrist and Ankles. His wife beginning to suck on her toes.

ADAM

What are you- mmmm god, that feels good.

Adam closed his eyes and dug his head back into his pillow.

ADAM'S BOSS (Off Screen)

Adam

We see ADAMíS BOSS, an elderly robust man with graying hair and a lip caterpillar that would make any highway trooper jealous. Adamís wife is slowly working her way up Adamís leg with her tongue as his boss continues.

ADAMíS BOSS

I just wanted to say congratulations on the promotion and the uh well,
(Gestures to the bed)
You know.

ADAM

Thanks boss.

And then Adamís boss is gone like a faint whisper in a crowded theater. Adamís Wife has made her way up to Adamís waist.

ADAMíS WIFE

Can I?

She plucks at Adamís waist band with her teeth.

ADAM

Only if youíre a good girl.

ADAMíS WIFE

Oh, Iíve been very good.

ADAM

Say please.

ADAMíS WIFE

Please

ADAM

Oh alright.

Just as she was about to pull down his boxers Adam looks up.

ADAM

Mom?

ADAMíS MOM stands next to his bed. Middle aged and conservatively dressed. She bends and kisses him on the cheek.

ADAMíS MOM

Weíre leaving, see you around Christmas.

ADAM

Tell Dad I said ĎLater.í

ADAMíS MOM

Tell him yourself.

Adamís Mom turned and walked away and standing behind her was a figure that looked a lot like his Dad. Expect it had no face. It attacked Adam. Strangling him. Adam looked down at his wife and she had no face either. He screamed a wailing scream that jolted him awake into the tub of ice. Fresh ice.

INT. Brightly Lit Room

He looks around the room. The other tub completely empty.

ADAM

Why did they have to come back now?

Calm sobs pour from him as we fade to Black.

MAXWELL (Off Screen)

Whatís up Niles?

Fade in.

INT. Police Department

MAXWELL, well DETECTIVE MAXWELL, is a muscular man with a layer of fat around him to make him look like a big cuddly teddy bear. Heís buried his face in his work with the tall lanky NILES standing in front of his desk.

NILES

Itís this case Iím working on.

MAXWELL

Robbery?

NILES

No.

MAXWELL

B and E?

NILES

No.

MAXWELL

Murder?

NILES

Attempted, possibly.

MAXWELL

Assault with a deadly weapon?

NILES

Well, I wouldnít call it deadly.

MAXWELL

Whatís the problem?

Niles takes a seat across the desk from Maxwell and he looks up and notices how Frightened Niles really is. Niles sits, bites his nails, and twitches like an 8 year old expecting a beating from his father.

NILES

Well you see,
(Sigh)
We got a victim in the interrogation room, and theyíre in some really bad shape. Covered in blood, shaking, I havenít actually seen it myself. But one of the guys says theyíre missing a foot.
(Convulses a little)
Could you come help with the questioning?

MAXWELL

What is it you think I can do?

NILES

Just be there, please? This oneís really freaking me out.

MAXWELL

Can I finish my donuts first?

NILES

Only if I can have the one with sprinkles.

MAXWELL

Deal

Cut to.

INT Brightly Lit Room

Adam struggles with the fresh ice. As the door opens and HANK walks in. HANK is a big muscular man with a long blonde ponytail, and an attitude. He carries a large rolled up carpet with Larryís head poking out the end.

HANK

Iím telling you Kelly that was close. Donít fuck this up.

ADAM

(With disgust)
You must be Hank.

HANK

And who the fuck are you?

ADAM

Hi, Iím Adam. Iíd shake hands but I appear to have been kidnapped and buried under a ton of FUCKING ICE!

Hank turns quickly to drop, if not chuck, Larry into the tub on the other side of the room. Kelly comes running up behind him placing a hand on his shoulder.

KELLY

Careful sweetie. No need to pour salt on the wounds.

HANK

Just shut up and get the ice.

KELLY

(Nervous)
But honey, I told you, weíre out of ice.

HANK

(Enraged)
WHAT!

Hank whipped around and stared Kelly down like Goliath stared down David. He brought his hand back and slapped her so hard she was flung to the ground.

HANK (Cont.)

You stupid bitch! I told you to get ice five hours ago!

KELLY

Iím sorry baby. Iíll do better.

HANK

Sorry my ass. Iíll teach you what sorry really is.

Hank grabbed Kelly by the hair and dragged her out of the room crying and screaming while Adam sat in his tub smiling.

Fade to Black.

MAXWELL (Off Screen)

Hey buttheads

INT. Hallway outside of Interrogation room.

The Hallway is your basic grey and white hallway with a giant window looking into the room. A gaggle of about 6 or 7 recruits bunched around the windows staring and gawking inside as Maxwell and Niles walked up.

MAXWELL (cont.)

Donít you have better shit to do then stare at a-
(Turns to look in the window)
HOLY CHRIST!
(Jaw Drops)
Good god!

Maxwell ran over and tried to run over and open up the door but Niles stopped him

NILES

No. No. No. No. No. I just need you to stand there and watch right now. Just knowing that youíre there is help enough. If they jump me you know what to do.

Maxwell looked at him silently. Niles passed by him and opened up the door as Maxwell watched from the window.

NILES (Off Screen)

So,

Suddenly thereís a loud crash and screaming coming from the room. Maxwell just smiles as he crosses his arms and leans against the wall.

Cut to.

INT. Brightly Lit Room

Adam is buried under the ice still with his head protruding. Larry on the other hand is lying in the empty tub naked as the day he was born.

ADAM

(Whispering)
Psst! Larry!

Adam wriggled himself free and took his good arm and flung a chunk of ice in Larryís direction. Itís at this very moment that he realizes that he throws like a girl.

ADAM

(Whispering)
LARRY!

Another girly toss and the ice smacks Larry across the face. Larry jolts awake with his battle cry.

LARRY

Boobies!
(Pause)
What, who, huh, what happened?

ADAM

Larry, can you move?

LARRY

Iím not sure gimme a sec.
(Struggling)
I canít feel my foot, maybe itís just numb from the ice.

ADAM

Can you,
(Grunt)
Can you get out of the tub?

Larry lifted, grunted, and rolled himself out of the tub. He landed with a slapping thud on the cold tile floor that seemed almost hot compared to the icey home heíd been in.

ADAM

Good, good. Now get over here. I have a plan.

Larry dragged his nearly lifeless body over to Adamís tub and placed his clammy hands on the tub to steady himself.

LARRY

Just tell me
(Pause)
Do I get to touch her boobies?

Fade to Black.

MAXWELL (Off Screen)

Wait! Wait! Wait!

Fade in.

INT. Interrogation room Hallway.

The same crew of about 6 lutinents tried to burst through the door. But Maxwell was holding them back

MAXWELL (Cont.)

Not yet.

Niles Wailed on in the room as crashes and bashes waged on inside. Maxwell looked at the group of uniforms standing around. He pointed at a small framed female in uniform.

MAXWELL (Cont.)

You, you go in first.

Maxwell steps to the side as the female ran in her screams of pain joined the massacre inside. One of the uniforms turned to Maxwell and said.

MISC. UNIFORM

Spry for someone who is missing a foot.

MAXWELL

Yeah.

Maxwell watched on as the two perfectly healthy cops got the shit beat out of them. Niles was flung against the window. He had two swollen eyes, a broken jaw and a face covered in blood.

NILES

(Weakly)
Help . . . . . . . . Me.

The Female was flung against the window and she groaned as her hand streaked across the window.

MAXWELL

(Chuckling)
Looks like someone had their PCP pops this morning.
(Looking at the other men)
What are you waiting for? GO! GO! GO!

The other men ran in to help them and Maxwell closed the door behind them. He leaned up against the wall crossing his arms.

MAXWELL

Have fun boys.

Cut to.

INT. Brightly Lit Room.

Adam is submerged in the ice his head turning pale from all the ice. Kelly entered the room with the bag of Ice covering her face. She looked away from the two men. Trying to hide her bruised and battered face.

ADAM

Whatís the matter babe? Your face not suitable enough to be his punching bag?

KELLY

What the fuck is that supposed to-

Kelly turns to find an empty tub where Larry used to be.

KELLY (cont.)

Where the hell is-

She turns to the door where she entered. Larry stood there naked, scarred, and freezing.

LARRY

Heya Bitch!

Larry leaped buckling her kneecaps and squashing her under the bag of ice. Laying there he straddled her and snuffed her with the plastic bag. She scratched at his eyes, scraping his skin into her fingernails, scratching his face so deep he bled. Drops of blood dripping on the fluctuating plastic as she fought and gasped for air. Slapping his wounds, her legs kicking against his naked back, her head twisting this way and that. It was the closest thing Larry had to sex At least one of them naked, him on top, each gyrating, the whole act building until a spasm, a shudder, and then blissful rest. Larry sat back looking down at her. Lifting the plastic up out of her face. He cringed and put it back. He looked down at her boobs and just couldnít resist squeezing them.

LARRY

Honk.

Larry walked over to Adamís tub and started scooping ice out of the tub.

LARRY

You tell no one about this. If you tell anyone.

ADAM

Right the completely heterosexual, 26 year old virgin, is going to go around braggin about carrying a naked man, while also naked, out of a bathroom with a totally hot dead chick laying not five feet from him. I donít think so.

Adam put his good arm around Larry as he tried to pull him out.

LARRY

Thatís why I love you buddy,
(Beat)
In a purely plutonic way.

Fade to Black.

VICTIM (Off Screen)

She cut off my Fucking foot!

Fade in

INT. Interrogation room.

The room is a sterile white with a single light peering down over the table. THE VICTIM is handcuffed to the chair with blood dripping from his arms. Maxwell is sitting in a chair across from him and Niles is mending his wounds in a corner.

VICTIM

I hope the cunt is sucking the devilís cock in the deepest darkest fucking ring of hell.

NILES

Now, Now, lets all take a deep breath and count to-

VICTIM

Fuck you and your fucking counting!
(Fighting against the restraints)
Let me out of this fucking thing! Iím the victim! She drugged me and took my fucking foot!

NILES

Of Course sir. But sheís dead.

VICTIM

I deserve fucking Justice!

NILES

I understand sir, but sheís dead, I think justice is served.

Maxwell stood up and walked over to the doorway. He grabbed a cup off coffee listening to the local news in the background.

NEWS

Suzy Blue, wife of our Mayor Justin Blue barred two beautiful twin boys this afternoon while just across town Billy Joe won the local Science fair. But first a disturbing tale as two men are found Naked outside a warehouse in the desert, missing organs. All this and more on the 6 oíclock news.

JOHNSON, a skinny black man walked by the interrogation room and peeked inside. Then he walked up to Maxwell.

JOHNSON

Is that your case? In the interrogation room?

MAXWELL

Whatís it to you?

JOHNSON

I think thatís my guy. He fits a perfect description of the accomplice in my case.

MAXWELL

Does you accomplice have both feet?

JOHNSON

Well yeah, I think so.

MAXWELL

Then this spry young Gentleman isnít your guy. Move along pipsqueak.

JOHNSON

But he fits the description perfectly. Big build, Caucasian, blue eyes, long blonde ponytail.

MAXWELL

Two fucking feet. Not your Fucking guy.

JOHNSON

Just tell me one thing. Is his name Hank?
(Beat)
One of the two naked men outside the warehouse identified him as the accomplice. Iím telling you, thatís my guy.

Maxwell smiled as he crossed his arms yet again listening to Niles and Hank bicker back and forth.

MAXWELL

Give them two more hours.

Fade out.

Roll Credits.

My Twitter is twittering!

Post Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: