Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Concerning Fluke

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Conrad7784

Concerning Fluke  Reply with quote  

First off congrads that has to be so sweet. Such an honor. But the reason i am writting is because i just got back from a week trip to cape cod. First off if you go to cape cod go to provience town an hour there and you'd have enough material to write another book. Very excentric high gay population. Many drag queens. That is besides the point. I went on a three hour whale watch and i saw about five whales. Including a humback that i couldn't get a good enough look at it's fluke but i know it had to have a honk if you hate bush slogan on it. I mean the democratic convetion was right across the cape.

So everyone is like oooh look at the whale and i was too, they were so cool. Ii was also saying to myself "i kow the truth abut these whales, some might be real whales but there are those piloted whales waiting to mess with you." What i'm trying to say is, that seeing the whales made me want to read fluke again but i can't because my sis is reading it now so i'll just have to wait to get my copy back. Congrads again Chris!

Post Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message
chris
Site Admin

Thanks, Conrad.

So Conrad, did you scream, "Stop killing whales, you heartless fucks!" like you are supposed to? The kids on the whalewatch boats love that. It's nice to get a round going, like, "Row, row, row, your boat, gently down the stream, STOP KILLING WHALES YOU HEARTLESS FUCKS! merrily merrily merrily merrily Life is Suffering, then you die -- and-- Row, row, row..."

Well, you get the idea. It's okay this time. But next time, well, there will be a quiz...

Or try this one:
Arrow
"Ninty-nine bottles of beer on the wall, ninty nine bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, STOP KILLING WHALES YOU BABY-KILLING OIL-WHORE!*, ninety-eight bottles of beer on the wall..."

*Okay, I realize I don't really have any evidence that the Baby-killing Oil Whore** has been killing whales, so I'll retract that accusation when he retracts his horseshit about the WMDs. Otherwise, I'm pulling a Cheney and just insisting that I'm right until everyone is rounded up and silenced. Don't fuck with me when it comes to lying, I am a professional.

**Didn't mean to be unpatriotic, I meant our Baby-killing Oil Whore.

Post Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: