Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

So excited...

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kamala

So excited...  Reply with quote  

OK, so I've been away for a while due to the fact that my computer attempted suicide and if it weren't for the rent-a-geek that finally salvaged it, I'd be completely fucked. So having said that, I consoled myself with purchasing 2 copies of Dirty Job this weekend. I am SO IN LOVE with it, it's like I wast to pass it a note in gym class and have it circle yes or no. I described it to my friend as the perfect melange of horribly noir and milk-out-your-nose funny. How do you do that Mr. Moore? How can we laugh at dead mothers? Every single page has a snort-worthy funny on it. OK, so I'm only 100 + pages into it, but haven't really stopped except maybe for a few goldfish crackers, but boy, my whole crap week was just salvaged by how many times i had to say "Oh wait, I just have to read this one part to you" to my annoyed uninitiated husband. Thanks for redeeming my faith in humanity.... and for giving me more opportunities to use quotes with the word "fucktard" in them. As always, you rock.

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: