Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Arrangements: Detroit/Birmingham MI Signing & Dinner
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Laveric

Just a few pics

Me and my fiancee with His Nineness

The front of the shirt I had signed

The Back of that shirt

Apparently His Nineness had not seen the shirt before. I was a bit shocked. I thought they certainly would have sent him one. I almost gave it to him on the spot. Sadly for him greed won out so I can frame it and put it up on the wall. I am sooooooo geeked about that!

Post Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sgt_steve

Laveric, I'm so sorry we missed you. And that shirt, too - eminently cool. How did you come by it?

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Laveric

I got The Stupidest Angel ARC from the Harper Collins First Look Program I loved it not suprisingly. On the back of the ARC it had an email to give them feedback. So i wrote them to tell them I loved it... so they asked me if wanted a shirt. I said sure, and it came in the mail a few weeks later. Now I respond to every ARC I read and like Smile

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: