Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Successful Chris Moore stalking in the burbs completed
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jillybeans

I remain the one and only Bean even though we have another Jilly on site.

Hey the author guy looks pretty hot with glasses and the grey in the beard. Now if you want to change that try Grecian Formula although I hear it turns your hair green. Wait !!! There's an idea !!! Do one side of the beard green, the other side orange, and of course white in the middle you'll make a great Irish flag!!!

Actually I didn't want to say anything because I am so shy, but I pinched the neck nerve and the lower back nerve, trying a new position.. I won't say how or which position because it's none of your business but it was fun. NOT!!! Loved the book and am so jealous all of you get an in person, signed copy of a book that took me two days to read while I was and remain sporadically flat on my back with no one to share that delight with. With that said, I will go home now.

Thanks for the laughs, Chris and all of you for your concerns.

Wade Davis (I knew there was a reason I liked Wade Davis)

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:22 am   View user's profile Send private message
Goudron

Thanks for the cleavage, Jill. Every signing needs some.

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kathi Sircy

I couldn't make it! Boo Hoo!  Reply with quote  

Crying or Very sad Thanks much to Smart.. and Jillopy for the photos!! I felt like I was there! I had hoped to go,... my friend is a librarian in the library across the street from that book store in Naperville and was supposed to drop in and say "Heh!" to Chris for me (and coulda met other Board Members!!) but she said the whole day was crazy at the library. Ah well,... it wouldn't have been the same for me anyhoo.
One of these days, Chris,.... heh! How about setting up a party for the Blog members in Hawaii one of these days? We could plan ahead! Howz about January 2007?? Wink

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

Re: I couldn't make it! Boo Hoo!  Reply with quote  

Kathi Sircy wrote:
Crying or Very sad Thanks much to Smart.. and Jillopy for the photos!! I felt like I was there! I had hoped to go,... my friend is a librarian in the library across the street from that book store in Naperville and was supposed to drop in and say "Heh!" to Chris for me (and coulda met other Board Members!!) but she said the whole day was crazy at the library. Ah well,... it wouldn't have been the same for me anyhoo.
One of these days, Chris,.... heh! How about setting up a party for the Blog members in Hawaii one of these days? We could plan ahead! Howz about January 2007?? Wink

encourage all your friends to get you gifts fromshopfruit - all proceeds after the minimal expenses go toward the overhead for a boardello convention. shop early, shop often to hasten the convening of the faithful, including you of course.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Naked and Famous

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
Ginjg wrote:
True Jā, but he did designate us all to be officers after the coup. I think that trumps puppet shows

But I won the most love. He said that basically, the further you travelled, the more the love. I win. I did an "I win" dance too.

He also managed to embarrass me in front of everyone. He apologised for the people at the back (us) and I turned around to see the people at the back, discovering he meant us to which he said, "Yes, Jeff, I'm pointin at you." My wit left me...I stood as if naked in front of a bunch of strangers. His ability to disarm me at distance is quite impressive, Klari should take lessons.

He managed to embarass me in front of a crowd of people as well, and I was honored by it, and impressed that he knew who I was. But also very embarassed.

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zip

His Nineness embarrassed none of us in San Diego. But he did threaten to hurl on us because of the bad breakfast bagel he had that morning. Good times.

Laughing

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jillybeans

Someone after my own heart. A person who likes to embarass people. I think I like this guy. Great pics.

Wade Davis (I knew there was a reason I liked Wade Davis)

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:39 am   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

I should've added that I embarrassed myself too. When I did the "I win" dance, he wasn't talking to me about the love/distance thing...I just interrupted from behind with a shout of, "I win" and a dance.

Rolling Eyes

It wasn't a competition, apparently.

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: