Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Oh do fuck off
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
johnbailey

Oh Do Copulate Off  Reply with quote  

I learned how to swear at the tender age of four, instructed at the loving hands of my Canadian aunt & uncle. On spring break '72, I bought George Carlin's Class Clown. George took dirty words to a whole new plane.

It occurred to me, even at the tender age of 13, that "dirty words" are just a different (and usually more efficient) way of saying things with non-dirty words. So for those who object to Chris using "bad language", here is the entire list of George Carlin's Seven Dirty Words cleaned up so as not to offend the young and the Baptists:

1) excrement
2) urine
3) copulate
4) female pudenda
5) person who draws the adult male of the domestic fowl into the mouth through a suction force produced by movements of the lips and tongue
6) person who has sexual intercourse with his female parent
7) breasts

I guarantee that none of these words or phrases will be bleeped by network television.

Post Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

dude, 19 "copulation" goldfish????

Post Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Rizak the Really Horrible

MADE TO FEEL UNWELCOME

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:44 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: