Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

n00b

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
whoami10

n00b  Reply with quote  

So, I'm new here...just thought I'd say hi!

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:01 pm   
Jo

Location: Near here, on Tuesdays, but just on the days that end with nth. Like 3nth.

Ah!!!!!!!! A Smarmy one!

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

I'm not smarmy! I'm bold, with a sassy woodsy undertone, and a delightful energy that tingles as it warms your soul.

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:34 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Klari

deb wrote:
I'm not smarmy! I'm bold, with a sassy woodsy undertone, and a delightful energy that tingles as it warms your soul.

Is that what we're calling it these days?

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:32 am   View user's profile Send private message
UnimportantLime

You crack me up, Deb.

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
sgt_steve

deb wrote:
Woh, deb - found the good stuff, didn't ya?

C'mere, hon. Share.

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:15 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: