Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Harrison

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ansky

Harrison  Reply with quote  

So, I got myself all ready to head down to the Trinity Grill (even worked late because work is more than half way to Harrison for me) -- knowing full well this "wasn't the Chris show", but in desperate need to actual meet AG...

I hop in my car, slam it in reverse, and notice an odd, but unfortunately familiar list... Flat tire! 25 minutes and several skinned knuckles later, I'm finally moving forward on the little doughnut tire they give you and head out of the parking lot.

Well, that was optimistic... the guy behind me was apparently even more anxious to leave then I was, because he thought he'd just try to run his car through mine. I'm sure the look on his face was one of surprise, but I couldn't see it because the trunk of my car was accordioned up high enough to block my rear vision.

I spent the rest of the evening waiting for the police, exchanging insurance information, and sitting on the curb feeling sorry for myself... I'm pretty sure I heard mocking voices aimed my way from the storm drains.

So, Chris, I know the last thing you want to do is another book tour, but please hurry up and finish Love Bites so I can see you next time around.

Post Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: