Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

What do you love or hate about canada?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

I Like Canada.
True
75%
 75%  [ 15 ]
False
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
travist

y wrote:
yeah, yeah....
Oh, and I just remembered, I used to live with a canadian - well, sort of. My room mate was from soooo far upstate ny that he was canadian. Total closet homosexual. He was fun to go out with and throw a game of darts or two. But then he bought he own set of darts and used to carry them around everywhere...that was weird.

is that a dart in your pocket...

Post Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jynnantonix

Rizak the Really Horrible wrote:
Ok, fine. Nice things. That's great.

Now, what do y'all hate about the Great White North ...

I'll try to get as much of it changed before dinner as I am able.

I've never been there, thus the laundry list of celebrities. I do kind of hold a grudge about the whole Celine Dion thing, though, so if you could do something about getting her repatriated, that'd be great. Thanks. It's kind of like a sneakier version of chemical warfare, sending her here. But I suppose it's the price we pay for the others.

If you'd like to know all of the reasons that I both love and hate Mexico, I could accomodate you, though.

Post Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
travist

viva mexico!

Post Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Joelibris

I always thought Corey Hart was pretty cute...

Post Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
travist

didn't know he was mexican.

Post Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:57 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: