Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rizak the Really Horrible

.  Reply with quote  

MADE TO FEEL UNWELCOME

Last edited by Rizak the Really Horrible on Mon May 15, 2006 11:29 am; edited 3 times in total

Post Thu May 04, 2006 5:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Kianu

Is that a Utilikilt?
Her?...named Fred? Could make a great sporran one day.

Post Thu May 04, 2006 7:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message
BIGjuevos

This is my princess, Sophia Marie Lauren, named after the beautiful actress, that is my personal cat, all together in my house we have 2 cats and 2 dogs. 2 non-generalized types of cats, and a Jack Russell(Mollie) and an ENglish Bulldog(Lexus), the other cats name is Peanut. Any ways heres the link to my princess, my spoiled cat.

http://68.10.138.42:88/pictures/pets/sophie/sophie001.jpg

http://www.foamuniverse.com

Post Thu May 04, 2006 7:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Rizak the Really Horrible

MADE TO FEEL UNWELCOME

Last edited by Rizak the Really Horrible on Mon May 15, 2006 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu May 04, 2006 8:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message
DanaMichelle

Woof  Reply with quote  

The yellow lab is Henley (after Don) and the little one is Willow (from Buffy), but we call her Satan, or Napoleon, or Hell-Hound. The hairless one in the center is Ethan. Yesterday, I took the day off to start packing for my big move. I went outside to bring the dogs some water, and there is a dead, furless baby bunny on my deck. Sad, I picked it up and asked my little terrorist (Willow) where she got it, then proceeded to spend nearly an hour looking for a hutch in my yard. No luck. So I decide that there must not be a hutch, maybe a hawk dropped it in the yard and Will found it. An hour later, I go to check on them, she has another one. I spend another forty minutes racking my brain as to where the hutch might be, looking under low bushes, looking in the shed, looking in the fire pit. Nothing. An hour later, another bunny. I was in tears by now, so my sister came over and her two year old found a tuft of bunny hair in the sand box. The stupid rabbit had dug a hole in the sand and made a nest there. No more baby bunnies though. I felt so guilty for not saving any of them. I never thought to look in the sandbox... what a stupid fucking bunny rabbit. There are DOGS in the yard.

Post Fri May 05, 2006 10:33 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DanaMichelle

Oh and here is another picture of Willow, before she became possessed by the devil, although she still looks a tad evil. That is my other son holding her. I don't think .bmp files will link, but here is my try.

[img]http://personalwebs.oakland.edu/~dpierce/newpuppy004.bmp[/img]

Post Fri May 05, 2006 10:36 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Vahlee

Waffles and Pepper

MeeKeeKee In my mom's luggage

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Fri May 05, 2006 10:49 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: