Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments

Hillary’s Prologue
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mister

I'm a bitch! 2.0!  Reply with quote  

The fan fiction comments villain does not group hug. I will restrain myself from blinding you all with my laser pointer. That will have to suffice for the warm fuzzy.

Now, I'm off to write positive reviews of "Wild Wild West" for Netflix! Mwahahaha! Fear my non-inflection!

Post Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
palmer

cool  Reply with quote  

Hillary wrote:
as the author of the work in question, I am demanding a group hug.

RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...Okay.

Quote:
And none of you should worry that I'm discouraged. Mister never told me to hang it up (and anyone who would say that CAN kiss my ass). I'm too simple to know when to quit anyway, so y'all can look forward to plenty more crap from the Land O' A Million Intangible Concepts (aka that pulsating worm in my head that makes me spew words onto paper).

Cool, but is that dark mad or wonderfully froward...darkly wonderful or madly froward...darkly wonderful or...never mind.

Anyway...

Well said, Hillary!

Cheers,

John Palmer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Times have changed: chivalry is not dead, exactly; it's just that the maiden can beat the shit out of the dragon all by her own self... Smile

Post Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: