Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Hey AG, you said we could ask questions...

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
y

Hey AG, you said we could ask questions...  Reply with quote  

Sooo, I'm asking:

How do you pronounce caramel? Do you say "car-mel" or "cara-mel"

Who invented time zones and what purpose do they really serve?

Regarding the usage of tin foil hats - would kevlar ones work better or worse?

Does 'red' kool aid really have a flavor or is it just like drinking red water?

...for now, that's all. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know! Razz

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Fri May 19, 2006 6:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sidviciousX

"y",just cuz I like ya and I have to answer this kind o' stuff:
So I'm explaining off the top of my head now, for better or for worse, take these as you will:
It is Car-a mel:
Time Zones:
Were actually invented by the railroads last century. They are theoretically set so the the Sun sets and rises at roughly the same time all over the known world. (especially the U.S.)
Foil Hats:
Tin and/or aluminum foil is great, so is steel screening, like little bitty hole screening, "Kevlar" won't unfortunatly stop Electro-magnetic rays. It's good for bullets but sucks for radiation (gotta' have metallics, and kevlar is a composite fabric,(gee so now you know!).
Red KoolAid:
Just my opinion now......But you could get the same effect drinking sugar water with a few drops of red dye #2 squirted in.
Jeez "y" I hate to be a killjoy, but my mind is full of generally useless information like this, (no room for "impotent" stuff). Hit me back, I enjoy your mind set and sense of humor.
Sid

Post Fri May 19, 2006 10:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Thom

Quote:
How do you pronounce caramel? Do you say "car-mel" or "cara-mel"

"car-mel" is a type of monk, "car-a-mel" is the stuff you wrap apples in at Halloween.

Quote:
Who invented time zones and what purpose do they really serve?

The Illuminati did it as a ritual having to do with the twelve hours of the sun and Ra's journey through the heavens and the underworld. I am not sure what the ultimate purpose of all this was, but it did get Bush elected President even though he never won the election.

Quote:
Regarding the usage of tin foil hats - would kevlar ones work better or worse?

Far worse. Tinfoil will defelct the wavelengths of the orbital mind control lasers, kevlar actually absorbs and enhances the effect. That's why the police and military wear it, the government wants them to obey all of their orders.

Quote:
Does 'red' kool aid really have a flavor or is it just like drinking red water?

It's actually Tana Leaf flavor,but early marketing tests showed that nobody wanted to drink mummy juice so they just called it "red".

Quote:
...for now, that's all. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know!

Glad to help Wink

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:50 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: