Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Just Who Is James Bradford? A FRIGGIN STAH, THATS WHO! ;)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lisa M

Welcome, JB.

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:29 am   View user's profile Send private message
sidviciousX

My bad. I will re-go over the rules and end forever my threadjacking ways

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Joelibris

James, I've been informed that I forgot to welcome you properly into out little group here. Bend over.

<<<SNAP!!!>>>

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:39 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lloydface

Failte man, on behalf of the irish here. Very Happy me.

We ahve a celebrity in our midst! Apart from the AG of course. He's more deified than celebtrated, though.

Anyway, welcome!

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:20 am   View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
DanaMichelle

Welcome to the board! Always nice to get fresh meat around here... and Joe, I never got my welcoming towel snap way back last year! Sad Or wasn't that a towel you were snapping up there?? Shocked

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ginjg

Now you've done it DanaMichelle. You've potentially added another step to noobdom. Joe was just snapping on his exam gloves for JB's strip search.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
DanaMichelle

Shocked I didn't get one of those either! I've been robbed!

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ginjg

DanaMichelle wrote:
Shocked I didn't get one of those either! I've been robbed!
Please see Goudron. He's responsible for the ladies' strip searches. I think he has an assistant, but I forget who that might be.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Joelibris

Thats right. I just handle the gents. Still think remedial nudity offenses should be accompanied by a fresh search.

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JamesBradford

As long as Joe turns around and gets a full strip search right back, I'm game.

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Joelibris

We can discuss that in private, but in open forum, you're the nOOb...just take it like a man!

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DanaMichelle

James, I was checking out your website... very interesting stuff! Are you perchance also a writer? You could probably make a very interesting book out of your life... you won't even need to worry about character development, you have lots of very complex characters already in your real life!!! Sounds like you've had a rough life, and have come out WAYYY on top! I have a lot of respect for people like that, people who could easily use a fucked up past to excuse a fucked up present, but choose to rise above. Hugs to you! Lots of hugs!

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DanaMichelle

Oh, and I am on a campaign to turn Joe straight because I loooooove him, so BACK OFF! lol Very Happy So far, he is resistant, but I have a plan. It involves a trip to Sweden, I think.

Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Joelibris

"Dan Michael" has a nice ring to it.

Post Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:18 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: