Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

(sub' jikt) n. #4 A basis for action; a cause.

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DocHoliday

(sub' jikt) n. #4 A basis for action; a cause.  Reply with quote  

Howdy,

very excited about my first time here. Have read the rules and I feel that I am fully ready to participate.

Love and other indoor sports,

Doc

Post Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Sara Leigh

Since you've read the rules, I assume you're posting naked, sitting on a stack of CM books. Welcome. What brought you to our lovely boardello?

Post Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
DocHoliday

In fact the only problem I've had with the rules thus far is that paperback covers tend to act a bit like leather on bare skin...very clingy (yikes). Anyway I find that i have become quite a fan over the course of the last year and half. i just bought and started Coyote Blue; and I thiught to myself...self I thought, I wonder if Christopher Moorew has any new books on the way. So I decided to do a little internet and voila...here I are.
that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Post Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lib

Welcome  Reply with quote  

Welcome to the board. Really like your screen name, as there use to be a bar by that name in my neck of the woods. Brings back lots of fun memories...disco music. Shocked

Post Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:20 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: