Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

I'm new here. Name's Jeremy.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

Joelibris wrote:
Sara, i don't get to search jailbait nOObs, do I? Jeremy, please be kind enough to let me know when you reach age of consent in your state.
I'm glad I joined before you, Joe...

And Jeremy, that was a sweet story. Cuuuuute! <3

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Seipher

Thanks Lukaret.

If there's anything else anyone else wants to know, feel free to ask. I'm gonna try to get a newer picture when I get my camera back from my aunt.

"Anyone who can touch you, can hurt you or heal you. Anyone who can reach you, can love you or leave you."

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:06 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sidviciousX

Welcome Jeremy I'm still somewhat of a Noob myself, but I've enjoyed parrying with you in the word games postings.
Sid

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: