Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

CM is Republican (According to Arnold)

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
L.P. Bowman

CM is Republican (According to Arnold)  Reply with quote  

Welcome aboard Mr.Moore......we are proud to have you

Post Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:34 am   View user's profile Send private message
Unc

The Big Tent  Reply with quote  

Chris wrote:
So, we Republicans are pitching a really, really big tent. A great big circus of a tent. And now that I am a Republican, I'm not really sure that I want to be in the same tent with all of you freaks.

Not a problem. See that sign over there? It's the same one put up by PT Barnum when *he* was running the circus. It says, THIS WAY TO THE EGRESS. We pretty much know that both Ahnold and Dubya are reading-challenged. And most of the other folks in this modern tent, as in Barnum's time, don't have the vocabulary to understand what the word 'egress' means. So follow the Egress sign...it'll take you to the *real* show in this circus of an election.

Post Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lauren

Left-leaning blogger Michael Berube was as moved as you were, CM. He's covering the RNC and has been a Republican for about a day and a half now. He tells all over at hisblog. (I was especially amused at his take on the Bush twins.)

Post Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:41 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Lara-

Girlie Men  Reply with quote  

"To those critics who are so pessimistic about our economy, I say: 'Don't be economic girlie men!'"

Gee, Arnold. That makes a lot of sense. And it pays the mortgage, too! Thanks!

Post Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:02 pm   
L.P. Bowman

Hey  Reply with quote  

personally......I am reeally proud of the fact that I can pitch a really big tent.....hell I am getting exited just thinking about it

Post Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message

I just don't know who I am anymore. I always thought the Republican party was a gaggle of lunatics, but now that I am one....maybe I was crazy all along.

Post Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:49 pm   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: