Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

To my cousin Americans....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

What is -Canada's- Capital city? (Without cheating)
A. Toronto
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
B. Saskatoon
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
C. Ottawa
78%
 78%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 19

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
conspiracies unlimited

1) people, please... why are we wasting our time bickering amongst ourselves??? We are AMERICANS!!! We are one big happy family!!! please, confine your bigotry to those that deserve it... canadians!!!

2) ms canadia (that's you kendriffic), WE (the Good ol' USofA) did not steal celine dion... she snuck her skinny ass over the border and embedded her skank ass in Vegas with the help of a bunch of pussified canadian sypathizers... plulease... feel free to come collect her and take the fuck back home...

3) fookin' canucks... comin' here taking jobs away from all us hard working decent folk... you know, there are plenty of god fearing freedom loving red-blooded AMERICAN Vegas acts dying for a shot at the big time... but nooooooooooooo... ms titanic twat goes and steals the spot light from a truly deserving person like... oh, i don't know... Clay Aiken or K-fed... sheesh!!! and noooo I am not being sarcastic... I would take K-fed over that abomination any day (all i have to say is... celine... you so DID NOT shake me all night long...)...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message
mllefifi

Since I could not possibly keep up with this thread while traveling on vacation, I thought I'd just interject, being that I'm actually in Canada right now (Vancouver), until about 5:00 Thursday morning:

It is cloudy, rainy, and icky here today. Tomorrow's supposed to be partly cloudy with only a small chance of rain.

I can't wait to have my first non-high-fructose-corn-syrup cola since I visited Quebec City last August.

Have noticed only one Tim Horton's so far here in Vancouver, though.

That is all. Rolling Eyes

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

any orcas yet?

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mllefifi

RedOrcaMoon wrote:
any orcas yet?

Not sure -- is that a chain store? I noticed something labelled "orca" within a store down in Gastown this afternoon. Is that a brand name?

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Goudron

I think she means killer whales... Look to the water in the West silly American Razz

Post Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:59 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Katy O

Hey CU! They're ending the Celine Dion show in Vegas soon!

Post Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
zendao42

Finally, some good news about Sell-my-Dijon!

Post Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
conspiracies unlimited

Katy O wrote:
Hey CU! They're ending the Celine Dion show in Vegas soon!

well maybe there is a god after all... I may have to rethink this whole atheism thing...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message
mllefifi

Goudron wrote:
I think she means killer whales... Look to the water in the West silly American Razz

Nope, didn't see any except for some painted on opposite sides of an apartment building off of Denny Hwy and a big stuffed vertical orca in one of the shoppes at the airporte. Tried to find a restaurant that served orca steaks or blubber munchies, but no luck.

Wink

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: