Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> YOU SUCK: A Love Story

My Question: Is another sequel planned. *SPOILERS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
walk

aitros wrote:
I plan to at the earliest oprotunity. Had I known that You Suck was in fact a sequel, I would have read the other first. But, alas, I'll just have to read them out of order

nope thats impossible. you gotta go get your memory wipped and then read bloodsucking fiends. Cool

"there's just one more thing.... it's been emotional." lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

walk wrote:
aitros wrote:

I plan to at the earliest oprotunity. Had I known that You Suck was in fact a sequel, I would have read the other first. But, alas, I'll just have to read them out of order

nope thats impossible. you gotta go get your memory wipped and then read bloodsucking fiends. Cool

But that's so expensive- you could take the short-cut & just smoke a lot of pot... Wink

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
walk

zendao42 wrote:
walk wrote:
aitros wrote:

But that's so expensive- you could take the short-cut & just smoke a lot of pot... Wink

still spendy. Very Happy running into walls is pretty much the most cost effective way of erasing memory, although watching americas next top super model or anything with flavor flav numbs the brain pretty effectively which is a good substitute for memory loss

"there's just one more thing.... it's been emotional." lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:57 am   View user's profile Send private message
aitros

LOL...thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately there are problems with those. I work for a company that drug tests often, so no pot. And when watching Flavor Flav, there is too fine a line between "mind numbing" and slitting your wrists. So, I'll have to keep looking.

Anyway...just out of curiosity:

What is everyone's preference?

A) Jody and Tommy go their separate ways, Jody as a vamp and Tommy as a mortal
B) Jody and Tommy together and vampyres
C) Jody and Tommy together as humans

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: