Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Fresh Fish!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nemo Consequentia

Question Hey does anybody have any suggestions on how to get the ink from Chris's books off your skin. I have tried everything - soap, loofa, pumice stone, paint thinner - but I can't seem to scrub the Lust Lizard's pill-popong face off my ass.

Can I at least put something on top of the stack of books to prevent futher tatooing? Smile

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:10 am   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Amigo

Harrumphs Loudly  Reply with quote  

Nemo Consequentia wrote:
Question Hey does anybody have any suggestions on how to get the ink from Chris's books off your skin. I have tried everything - soap, loofa, pumice stone, paint thinner - but I can't seem to scrub the Lust Lizard's pill-popong face off my ass.

Can I at least put something on top of the stack of books to prevent futher tatooing? Smile

My good man, that is a badge of honor you're wearing, and it should be displayed proudly and with great dignity.

If you ever attend a book signing, be sure to drop trou when you get to the front of the line so the esteemed AG will know you're truly one of his acolytes.

Carry on....

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:39 am   View user's profile Send private message
sgt_steve

Pictures, or it didn't happen.

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ScribblingDesdemona

This is the first message board I have ever joined, I don't know what to expect from it, but I only know two people who have even heard of Christopher Moore and I hope to meet more.

I'm new here, but not new to Chris's books.

So yeah, hi everyone!

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Amigo

From One of the Crazies  Reply with quote  

ScribblingDesdemona wrote:
This is the first message board I have ever joined, I don't know what to expect from it, but I only know two people who have even heard of Christopher Moore and I hope to meet more.

So yeah, hi everyone!

Welcome, welcome!

Your first responsibility is to read "Announcement: The Rules," located under the Forum heading "News and Noise."

Once you have them committed to memory, have removed your clothes for the three month trial period, and brought us a selection of delectable pies, please feel free to join in the conversation with the rest of the inmates here.

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message
ScribblingDesdemona

Re: From One of the Crazies  Reply with quote  

Amigo wrote:

So yeah, hi everyone!

Welcome, welcome!

Your first responsibility is to read "Announcement: The Rules," located under the Forum heading "News and Noise."

Once you have them committed to memory, have removed your clothes for the three month trial period, and brought us a selection of delectable pies, please feel free to join in the conversation with the rest of the inmates here.

Well lets see, I have read the rules and I have been naked since 2001. seriously, I'm not lying.

But I don't like pie. crap, looks like I'm screwed.

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wonko

...But I don't like pie. crap, looks like I'm screwed.

You need not eat it yourself, merely provide it for the rest of us.

mmmmmmmmmm..............pie!

Oh, and Welcome!

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tal

Well lets see, I have read the rules and I have been naked since 2001. seriously, I'm not lying.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
vgndoll

welcome

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Hi there. You've heard about me. Well, its all true. Now then, where were we? Oh yes, gotta search for Ann, and I got some nail polish remover to get the lizard off your ass while I'm at it.

Welcome!

<<<SNAP!!!>>>

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
fortune cookie

Re: Key Lime Lubricant  Reply with quote  

Amigo wrote:
Ginjg wrote:
[...]I've heard tell that Joelibris has a special "no hands" search for those with the right bribe…

Twisted Evil

Son of a gun! That wasn't his hand?!?

I feel so used...and, he didn't even call me the next day. Crying or Very sad

Amigo...
To make matters worse; that was warm yogurt he threw on your back too.

Nemo! Scribblin'Des! Welcome, Welcome.
Both nekked, wonderful, now, to the matter of Pie.
It is an option of whether or not you partake. If not, so be it.
Moore foore us.
It is not merely a delicious dessert. Here, it is a kind of sacrament.
So, to appease the high Divas, as well as grease the palms of the
vested Divos, Pie and chocolate are recommended.
Now, remember... post nekked ,post often.
As you were. Razz

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

"Warm Yogurt," you say?  Reply with quote  

fortune cookie wrote:
[...]Amigo...To make matters worse; that was warm yogurt he threw on your back too.[...]

I'll be damned! He said it was a soothing body lotion to alleviate the stress of the cavity search...as he proceeded to rub it all over my gluteus maximus.

I guess it's my own fault for keeping my back turned. Next time I'll insist on face to face so I can keep an eye on him. Wink

Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:44 am   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Now where did I put my copy of "How To Fake An Orgasm In 3 Easy Steps"?

Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:55 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nemo Consequentia

Hey ScribblingD, you're cute so I'll forgive you for tagging onto my thread and stealing my thunder. Razz Welcome to the nuthouse!

Anyway I'm in an uncomfortable, yet forgiving mood after that reaming form Joe - jeez man, were you trying to give me an appendectomy?

Good news: after a long quest in insanely cold and icy weather, with a side trip to the hospital to treat frostbite, I have aquired a tantalizing selection of pies. Who wants ice cream? Very Happy

Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Deive

mmm nakedness and pie what could be better.

Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:08 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: