Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

yeah yeah I'm here
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Deive

yeah yeah I'm here  Reply with quote  

Some of you may know me as Laveric's wife like girlfriend (yes we've been engaged for 9 years). I met a good amount of the important people yesterday at the signing in Ann Arbor Michigan. Lucky for everyone who missed it it was tapes for pod. I work in a bookstore as a head cashier. It's actually really boring and there for not the dream job everyone seems to think it is. I play world of warcraft in most of my free time or at least all the free time that laveric doesn't mind me spending there. Beyond that I keep a blog about paranormal books http://lauraspicks.blogspot.com. I play D&D on an off. Same with magic the gathering. I used to play several instruments but now I don't so much. I get sick frequently and I'm sure I'll tell you all about it. Have fun.

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
zendao42

Hello & welcome! It's about time you joined the rest of us freaks...

Have some cocoa- it's cold outside. I'm sure somebody will be demanding pie soon & if something doesn't happen soon, I guess I'll have to go back to screaming at myself in chatzy*- or take a nap, one of the 2...
*Actually, I let somebody else scream for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh8-ks6FpeE
I'm lazy that way!

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

Woo-Hoo! Welcome.
I know you were around pie, did you bring any? Very Happy

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Lets not mince words, Deive...you meant to say Laveric is your wife-like boyfriend... Laughing

Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Deive

Hehe well he did ask me to marry him several times before I ambushed him with rings.

Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
vgndoll

welcome.

Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:01 am   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

See how posting yourself is so much more rewarding?

Post Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:11 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sgt_steve

Hiya, Laura. Nice to see you on board (so to speak).

Post Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MrEMann

Welcome, Oh Deive, wife like girlfriend of Laveric. Where's the pie?

Post Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lib

Welcome!

Post Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

Hello Deive.

Post Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ginjg

Laveric will fill you in on what Goudron's preparing.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Deive

Warning Gordon I can be a kinky gal. Full body cavity isn't usually on the list but you never know.

Pies at the store but I know how to buy it.

Post Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

Deive wrote:
Warning Gordon I can be a kinky gal. Full body cavity isn't usually on the list but you never know.

Pies at the store but I know how to buy it.

Laughing you just called Goudron, Gordon. Hahahaha. N00b!

Cool

Post Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:29 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ginjg

We've got proof of evolution!

What started as a mere strip search has evolved in just a very short time to cavity search and now Full body cavity search. Additionally, the species has already subbranched into at least 3 breeds: of hands only, no hands, and no hands with hands.

What will be the next stage of this evolving, or is that mutating, rite?

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: