Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

The Author Guy LIve!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kar98

You could download it and watch the local file rather than the stream. Should be less of a strain on your computer.

Post Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sgt_steve

RedOrcaMoon wrote:
O.O I just saw Sgt, Steve..I swear I did.
Yep. And the sweet young thing just to my right is Corporal Kate. The fellow to her right is the guy she tried not to vomit on.

Post Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

sgt_steve wrote:
RedOrcaMoon wrote:
O.O I just saw Sgt, Steve..I swear I did.
Yep. And the sweet young thing just to my right is Corporal Kate. The fellow to her right is the guy she tried not to vomit on.
*salutes sgt. steve* ^_^ cool!!

but I got AG to threaten me at the DC book tour so I'm still cool. its in my sig.

Post Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lisa

Oh dear.

Post Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Beta Male Mike

Awesome book tour video! They used some really nice cameras to shoot it. The guy that asked what Chris's favorite color was for the last question was a classic moment.

I really enjoyed the movie review. I've been collecting funny horror movies lately, like Shaun of the Dead, Bubba Ho-Tep, Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, Killer Clowns from Outer Space, those are the ones that come to mind. I bought Tremors the other day thinking that was sort of a funny horror, but it's been awhile since I saw it.

So what are some other funny horror movies?

Post Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

I thought the video was great, but those 'stop & load' times were pissing me off (it was just like a results episode of "Idol"- "And the next person voted off Idol is...! Going to be announced after six minutes of commercials!") Nice closeups on Cute Andrew, and the DVD recommendations were awesome!

Mike, if you haven't seen Peter Jacksons early films (Brain Dead, Frighteners, Meet the Feebles) you're missing out. Laughs and gore aplenty.

Post Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:32 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Goudron

I sent the link to my mom. I will pray to the GodsWhoHelpComputerIlliterateSeniorsDoStuffOnline so she can watch it. She has a full page article regarding You Suck from the Winnipeg Free Press. Maybe you should swing by there on a future tour, eh? I don't recommend February. Or March. Or April. Or May. June's not bad.

Very nice show. I'd still rather have been there Wink

Post Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lib

After numerous lock ups on my computer, I called my son and he talked me though doing an internal fixie thingie to my computer. I now have seen the video and it was great.

I can sleep at night now that I know Chris's favorite color is blue.

Laughing

Now if I can figure how to save it to my computer...

Post Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

YES! I had to restart the computer, but I finally got to watch it!
As it happens, that took care of my sound problems too...

Wish I was there, but at least this way I didn't have to get dressed for it.

Chris, if you ever come down South, I have a whole posse that will help you write that poem- or help you acquire the state of mind to inspire it anyway... Wink

Post Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Laveric

Joelibris wrote:
Mike, if you haven't seen Peter Jacksons early films (Brain Dead, Frighteners, Meet the Feebles) you're missing out. Laughs and gore aplenty.

Don't forget Bad Taste... that one is so bad it is funny.

Post Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Elliot

"Oh wait I thought that was about animal shelter people" Razz

My Twitter is twittering!

Post Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lenore

Thanks for the virtual book signing. I'm sorry I missed the live version.

You may think you need new material but it still made me laugh out loud, so that's good.

Now I hope you don't mind, and this is a compliment when you think about it.
It's time to fold up the Hawaiian shirts and put them away somewhere atticy and keep wearing the nice tucked in vertical blue (or whatever color) striped shirts.
You looked good man, and slim. Big shirts with huge flowers not as flattering.

Post Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message
NumberZen

Yeah, I liked the B-movie commentary at the end, too.

I saw part of that Los Vampiros Lesbos thing on IFC some weeks ago. It was like one of those late sixties type movies where you need to take a lot drugs to start understanding. I gave up after five minutes and went to bed. Did anyone see the whole thing?

Post Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Beta Male Mike

Thanks for the recommendations guys.

Post Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message
SeleneSkye

Ooooooooooh, maji~de kakkoi! Very Happy AG~san!

Post Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:09 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: