Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Don't panic!!!! I'm here!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Erica K.C.

Don't panic!!!! I'm here!  Reply with quote  

Hello!

I'm a newbie. My name's Erica, I'm 20 years old and am from San Antonio, TX. I'm a Campus Tutor for ESL middle school students by day, a bartender by night and a writer in between. I'm studying to be a high school English teacher, but I still have that dream of becoming a published author someday. What else? I like dogs, mustard is cool, and I'm afraid bears.

Post Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Deive

But did you bring Pie? oh and I'm sure to make lots of grammatical and spelling errors I know they exist I'm just to lazy to do things the correct way. Greetings and welcome.

Post Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Erica K.C.

No, evil ducky, I didn't bring pie. I'm not the caterer. But I brought boos.

Post Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
FattyFattyPorkFace

Someone said pie...

What? No pie?! Shocked

You should've brought pie. Welcome anyway. Rolling Eyes

Post Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

Welcome!

Wait a minute- no pie?!

But if there's no pie, we will panic- & Goudron's hands will get shaky when he searches you...

What am I supposed to eat with my cocoa now? I'm even out of broccoli pot pie since they didn't have it where I usually get it & I'm hungry- oh, I'm really starting to panic now!

Post Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MrEMann

NO PIE!?!?!?!?!?!?! Well, as first impressions go, that was not very good.

WELCOME all the same Very Happy

Post Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

We'll let Unimportantlime solo fledge on her. Goudron's been a might dainty on the BLNGs of late.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
lisa

Hi Erica!

Fast with the pica stick please.

Post Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:41 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Goudron

Ginjg wrote:
We'll let Unimportantlime solo fledge on her. Goudron's been a might dainty on the BLNGs of late.

Do what now? She's 20, I think that's old enough to keep me from being weirded out. UL can assist I suppose.

And my hands won't shake in a good way if I get nervous...

Welcome.

Post Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:25 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Joelibris

Welcome, Erica!

Post Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Amigo

Erica K.C. wrote:

Boos?! I sincerely hope you meant BOOZE...at least that will help dull the pain of not getting any pie.

You'll find we don't scare easily here, so "boos" won't score any points for you.

Welcome, and I'll have a Beefeater Martini with a twist.

Post Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:58 am   View user's profile Send private message
Katy O

I'll have a Pinot Noir, please.

Yay! Another Texas-dweller! Maybe the AG will actually swing down this way again on a tour if we get enough readers!

Post Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
zendao42

Amigo wrote:
Erica K.C. wrote:

Boos?! I sincerely hope you meant BOOZE...at least that will help dull the pain of not getting any pie.

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be "BOOZE" or "BOOBS"...

But I'm hoping for booze. Gimme a whiskey sour & use the good stuff, per favore- WILD TURKEY!

Post Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

Katy O wrote:
I'll have a Pinot Noir, please.

Yay! Another Texas-dweller! Maybe the AG will actually swing down this way again on a tour if we get enough readers!
*shakes fist* Darn public tours that don't come to Texas...

anywho, Welcome Erica! Like Katy said, yay for another Texas boardello member!

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Amigo

Gaberloonzie wrote:
[...]Now, now Amigo, she can't bring Booze - didn't you see that she's only 20? I know we would not condone contributing to the deliquency of a minor.[...]

According to what she wrote, she's old enough..."I'm a Campus Tutor for ESL middle school students by day, a bartender by night and a writer in between."

Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: