Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> A Dirty Job

FAN'S PETITION FOR DIRTY JOB 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mllefifi

FiFi21Cool wrote:
what really?!

Fifi21Cool, I don't know whether you're from the French or Anglo part of Canada, but you can read the story online in parallel texts here.

Enjoy! Wink

Post Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
FiFi21Cool

mllefifi wrote:
FiFi21Cool wrote:
what really?!

Fifi21Cool, I don't know whether you're from the French or Anglo part of Canada, but you can read the story online in parallel texts here.

Enjoy! Wink

ok dude just because i have the nickname FiFi doesn't mean i'm from France or the French part of Canada! It was just a nickname i've had since i was 5

Post Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mllefifi

FiFi21Cool wrote:
mllefifi wrote:
FiFi21Cool wrote:
what really?!

Enjoy! Wink
ok dude just because i have the nickname FiFi doesn't mean i'm from France or the French part of Canada! It was just a nickname i've had since i was 5

Ok, then, "dude," just because I clearly did not assume one way or the other which part of Canada you are from doesn't mean ...

Oh, forget it. I don't care where you're from or what your native language is, but it would be a good idea to read something completely before you start making assumptions about other people's assumptions.

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ginjg

feef, pay her no mind as she is canadian. Perhaps we should have CU do her strip search instead of Goudron.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
FiFi21Cool

well since i'm so much of a problem i'm not even going to comment on here anymore

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ginjg

FiFi21Cool wrote:
well since i'm so much of a problem i'm not even going to comment on here anymore
no one said you were a problem. you just need to mellow out and play nice.

But you can't be too sensitive here either, particularly if your canadian. canada is the boardello's Albania.

(50 points to whoever get's the reference, 75 if you don't have to look it up. Wink )

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
FiFi21Cool

well its stupid that i get into fights over grammer! and now i have to bitch about my nickname! i dont want people calling me a guy
i stand up for myself and thats the way its going to be

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FattyFattyPorkFace

FiFi21Cool wrote:
well its stupid that i get into fights over grammer! and now i have to bitch about my nickname! i dont want people calling me a guy

Hey hey, seriously. There appears to be way too much angst going on. You're not a problem. My bad for assuming you were a guy..the pic looks like a guy and we already have one guy fifi. I'm sorry, I truly am.

Talk how you want and be who you want, but if you are going to post around these parts, be prepared for mocking, having your arguments torn apart and very liberal thinking. It's just how things are. You are very welcome to have your own views and character; just make sure you have the good nature to take a joke and to be civil to others, especially in disagreement.

It's all too easy to have a misunderstanding in text-based communication, especially without punctuation, so be aware that you may be interpreted totally differently to how you intended. It happens to me all the time. The best rule to use here is to take nobody seriously until they get upset that you're not taking them seriously.

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FiFi21Cool

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
FiFi21Cool wrote:

Hey hey, seriously. There appears to be way too much angst going on. You're not a problem. My bad for assuming you were a guy..the pic looks like a guy and we already have one guy fifi. I'm sorry, I truly am.

Talk how you want and be who you want, but if you are going to post around these parts, be prepared for mocking, having your arguments torn apart and very liberal thinking. It's just how things are. You are very welcome to have your own views and character; just make sure you have the good nature to take a joke and to be civil to others, especially in disagreement.

It's all too easy to have a misunderstanding in text-based communication, especially without punctuation, so be aware that you may be interpreted totally differently to how you intended. It happens to me all the time. The best rule to use here is to take nobody seriously until they get upset that you're not taking them seriously.

i'm srry for snaping at u all its just if i feel threatened i'm gonna speak up and turn into a bitch...thats just how i am
and that guy in my pic is Tre Cool from Green Day

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FattyFattyPorkFace

Go to the Who's Who thread and make a post..it's amazing how much more understanding folks are when you've initiated yourself Smile

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FiFi21Cool

i think i was there already
they told me to bring pie and coco or w/e

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FattyFattyPorkFace

FiFi21Cool wrote:
i think i was there already
they told me to bring pie and coco or w/e

Did you? Wink

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FiFi21Cool

lol yes i did

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FattyFattyPorkFace

FiFi21Cool wrote:
lol yes i did

Well, that's a start. Look around the forum (like Who's Who and Lists, Quizes)...there are some "getting to know you" surveys that you could consider filling in so that we can point and laugh or embrace you into our little community. Twisted Evil

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FiFi21Cool

haha sounds like so much fun!...not! lol Razz

thanks for being so nice to me

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: