Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> A Dirty Job

FAN'S PETITION FOR DIRTY JOB 2
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FiFi21Cool

FAN'S PETITION FOR DIRTY JOB 2  Reply with quote  

all u have to do on here is put ur name down and say y u want a sequal to A Dirty Job

the reason why i want a sequal to ADJ is b/c i want to know wut happens after charlies soul gets put into the lil animal thing and if he ever gets to see sophie again

Post Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deive

I would like to see a dirty job 2. I love abby normal.

Post Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FiFi21Cool

whos abby normal? Confused

Post Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mort

Abby normal is lily's best friend. Shes more talked about in the newer book You Suck:A Love Story. And um yeah i petition for a sequal-constance villalvazo

Post Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message
FiFi21Cool

oh ok
i bought the You Suck book
so i'll learn

Post Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ravenhook

Do you have to be illiterate to post here? Must I be a grammer-tard lik uz?
Kant we rite widout dikhed shortkuts? Cuz i want Sofee to kil al uz a*hols whoose use brevs sted of reel wrds. Long Live MF! (That's Minty Fresh to U Tards)

Post Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FiFi21Cool

well there's no rules here saying we can't talk like that
u dont HAVE to talk like that
i just chose to

Post Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ravenhook

B/cuz U R 2 Lazy 2 tipe Reel words? All I'm saying is that this type of quick typing leads to the degradation of the English language. Would you want your author's to write this way? Could you read an entire novel in your dikspeak? I doubt it. Yes, I am a dork. I'll continue to read Chris's work, (He's hilarious. I would never blame him for his freaky fan's feelings) but I will refrain from visiting this site. Once is enough to sour my breast milk. And I'm a Beta Male. So you can imagine how much that can hurt.

Post Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FiFi21Cool

ok frist of all
i dont always type like that
the only things i dont always type out are "u" and "b/c" thats about it
besides using "lol"
other then that i just dont know how to spell things thats about it
oh and i use "ur" too
but in school i use proper grammer!

Post Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mort

Ravenhook wrote:
Do you have to be illiterate to post here? Must I be a grammer-tard lik uz?
Kant we rite widout dikhed shortkuts? Cuz i want Sofee to kil al uz a*hols whoose use brevs sted of reel wrds. Long Live MF! (That's Minty Fresh to U Tards)

The English language changes over time. Deal With It. You don't see people using words such as "speaketh", " and "art thou" Art thou an English teacher? Because both of my parents are so I dont need another adult trying to get me to use proper spelling punctuation and correct sentance format on my recreation time.

that and this thread is strictly about the books UR the one going off topic.

Post Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Ravenhook wrote:
B/cuz U R 2 Lazy 2 tipe Reel words? All I'm saying is that this type of quick typing leads to the degradation of the English language. Would you want your author's to write this way? Could you read an entire novel in your dikspeak? I doubt it. Yes, I am a dork. I'll continue to read Chris's work, (He's hilarious. I would never blame him for his freaky fan's feelings) but I will refrain from visiting this site. Once is enough to sour my breast milk. And I'm a Beta Male. So you can imagine how much that can hurt.

Wow. What is wrong with you? You just want to flame people? Please do refrain from visiting this site.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:33 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LostInWalmart

Please try not to flame other people until you clearly understand the role of the apostrophe.

You're not a beta male. You're a douchebag.

B

Post Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:10 am   View user's profile Send private message
Tal

Laughing

Post Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:33 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FiFi21Cool

alright now everyone lets stop fighting and get back to the potition! Smile

Post Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tim bar Levi

i would love to read a sequel to ADJ...i think it would be far more interesting than YOU SUCK....sorrry...but Blood Sucking Fiends and You Suck pale in comparison to ADJ...i love the Author Guy but BSF and You Suck just did not do too much for me...funny at times but not hysterical....

Post Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: