Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

New to the forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jetgoddess

Quick questions folks, I see "AG" on this forum---what does that mean? And no making fun of the new kid.

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:22 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
UnimportantLime

That's Chris. The Author Guy. Smile

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:43 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
jetgoddess

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tal

jetgoddess wrote:
And no making fun of the new kid.

Out of the question!

/point Jetgoddess
/lol

Smile

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
jetgoddess

Say what??????????????????

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

jetgoddess wrote:

You will be mocked. Deal.

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tal

deb wrote:
jetgoddess wrote:

You will be mocked. Deal.

QFT

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:49 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
jetgoddess

Yeah, like that will be the first time

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tal

jetgoddess wrote:
Yeah, like that will be the first time

Or the last Smile

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
jetgoddess

heheehehhe, Yep! hehehehehe

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Goudron

This new person thread is entirely too long for me to parse and figure out who's new.

ALL FEMALE POSTERS OF LEGAL AGE IN THIS THREAD: Strip and line up along the west wall. My box of gloves and I will be with you shortly. UL, I may need some help here. Keeping the clothing organized will be tricky. Are you up to the task?

ALL MALE POSTERS OF LEGAL AGE IN THIS THREAD: Dr. Libris needs you to do the same, but line up on the east wall.

ALL UNDERAGE POSTERS: avert your eyes and cover your ears, this could be traumatic to your delicate sensibilities.

I've been getting lax on my strip searches of the newbies, and I don't want anything to slip through the cracks (someone better follow up on this last line, I'm drawing a blank).

If we're all calm, bring pie and plenty of lubricants, no one will get hurt or feel more uncomfortable than is absolutely necessary.

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jetgoddess

Yikes, unless I know what coast I am on and where the ocean is, I totally suck with directions. But I can be a good lemming and I am sure I can figure out where the female wall is. And with all the lubricanrs and pie----I know I can stay calm.

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
UnimportantLime

Goudron wrote:
UL, I may need some help here. Keeping the clothing organized will be tricky. Are you up to the task?
I was born ready.

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
jetgoddess

and I suspect willing and able too.

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
UnimportantLime

jetgoddess wrote:
and I suspect willing and able too.
Yes. It's finding females that are willing as well that's the problem. Razz

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: