Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

after a long absence...

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
esb

after a long absence...  Reply with quote  

i'm back! unfortunately i forgot my old user name and password, so i had to create a new one. don't be fooled by the moustache - i'm really a girl! You may know me as the Evil Shannon B...

married, no kids, devil bird,two cats, work for a financial services firm, live in the twin cities, love CMs books, all of them! found coyote blue by accident several years back at the library and ended up STEALING the book, i loved it so much. i paid the full purchase price, stating i lost it. so i KIND of bought it, in a roundabout and bad karma-like way, which i am paying for currently with the rantings of the devil bird, i'm sure.

i like stuff. all of it.

more later! sorry for not re-introducing myself - i love this board and all the witty repartee here!

speaking of devil bird, if you ever come across one of these, just say no... say no really REALLY loud.

-esb

Last edited by esb on Wed May 02, 2007 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed May 02, 2007 8:56 am   View user's profile Send private message
Goudron

Welcome back Smile

Post Wed May 02, 2007 2:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Joelibris

Goudron, you get a second crack at her!

Post Wed May 02, 2007 3:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
fortune cookie

esb, that bird actually looks evil.
How'd you do it? Laughing

Post Sun May 06, 2007 11:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Very Happy Welcome back, esb!

Have some cocoa- just make sure the devil bird doesn't drink any of it...

Post Mon May 07, 2007 4:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Goudron

Joelibris wrote:
Goudron, you get a second crack at her!

Keeping the board safe one crack at a time...

Post Mon May 07, 2007 9:31 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: