Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Heya folks
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
UGrabMyDrumstick

Heya folks  Reply with quote  

Hey all! I've been browsing this board for a few days, so I figured I'd make a name and start posting. I really like the fact that the AG is so interactive with his fans... I haven't really seen that before (not that I really browse a lot of author-related creative writing forums...)

Anyhoo, I'm 24 years old (in two weeks), living currently in the cultural wasteland that is Toledo, Ohio. I went to Ohio State and graduated with an English degree, which is currently completely useless and will do very little in my quest to become a writer of some sort.

I'm a relatively new Christopher Moore fan, but I read books like it's my job, and at the rate I'm going, I'll have all of his work read by July.

Oh, and my name is Andy. I'm pretty awesome.

Post Sun May 06, 2007 7:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
lisa

Hi Andy. Very impressed with your post.

How are you pretty awesome?

(aside) I remember saying somethign similiar 7 years ago.

Post Sun May 06, 2007 7:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FattyFattyPorkFace

Andy, get your ass up to Detroit for some beers. Smile

Post Sun May 06, 2007 8:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sgt_steve

Yeah, we'll let you help kick Jeff out of the state.

Post Sun May 06, 2007 10:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

Welcome Andy!
Yeah, go kick FFPF out of Michigan. Smile

Hey, Joe!
Got a live one.

Post Sun May 06, 2007 11:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Hey Andy! I'll be the one to decide how awesome you are, after I do your Ann Coulter prevention body cavity search. Enjoy, and bend over!

Post Mon May 07, 2007 1:45 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zendao42

Very Happy Welcome Andy!

Have some cocoa, it'll relax you for Joe's search...

BTW, is that drumstick made of wood or meat?
Can't believe that Joe didn't ask that...

Post Mon May 07, 2007 3:55 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

zendao42 wrote:

Can't believe that Joe didn't ask that...

No one's shocked that you would, however.

Post Mon May 07, 2007 5:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Deive

Welcome to the boards. Did you bring Pie?

Post Mon May 07, 2007 10:01 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
UGrabMyDrumstick

lisa wrote:
Hi Andy. Very impressed with your post.

How are you pretty awesome?

(aside) I remember saying somethign similiar 7 years ago.

If I actually tried to illustrate how awesome I was, then your head would explode. But this is the internet, so nobody would actually know, and we'd all be sitting here going "now where the hell did she go?" So really, for the sake of leaving no loose ends, I'm going to have to refrain from explaining my awesomeness any further. Just be aware of it. Like an incoming tidal wave, or the smell that comes after eating baked beans with your grandfather.

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
Andy, get your ass up to Detroit for some beers.

Toledo is bad enough, are you really going to make me step foot in Michigan? Very Happy

zendao42 wrote:
BTW, is that drumstick made of wood or meat?

That all depends on who is doing the grabbing.

Joelibris wrote:
Hey Andy! I'll be the one to decide how awesome you are, after I do your Ann Coulter prevention body cavity search. Enjoy, and bend over!

...pretty sure this guy won't be grabbing it.

Deive wrote:

Sadly no, but I'm a hell of a cook, so perhaps something can be arranged.

Post Mon May 07, 2007 3:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
lisa

UGrabMyDrumstick wrote:
But this is the internet, so nobody would actually know, and we'd all be sitting here going "now where the hell did she go?"

So you are a woman called Andy and have a drumstick that can be grabbed?

It's a case for our poet no less. C'mon Joe.

Post Mon May 07, 2007 7:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
UGrabMyDrumstick

Naw, the she was you. You know. 'Cause your head would explode.

At least that's what happened to the last person to whom I explained my awesomeness.

Post Mon May 07, 2007 7:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
zendao42

UGrabMyDrumstick wrote:
Deive wrote:

Sadly no, but I'm a hell of a cook, so perhaps something can be arranged.

Well... start arranging- we like pie!

If you're a drummer, I may have to assist Joe in the search- just saying...

Post Mon May 07, 2007 8:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
UGrabMyDrumstick

Yeah I've played drums for like... 14-15 years. My cymbals got stolen a short time ago, though, so everything musical is on a bit of an unfortunate hiatus until I can afford to replace them.

Post Mon May 07, 2007 8:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
FattyFattyPorkFace

UGrabMyDrumstick wrote:
Yeah I've played drums for like... 14-15 years. My cymbals got stolen a short time ago, though, so everything musical is on a bit of an unfortunate hiatus until I can afford to replace them.

What music do you like to play most?

Post Mon May 07, 2007 9:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: